Sign in to follow this  
Guest Plattym3

What are you currently playing?

Its monday again ya known by now after all the weeks its more...

Only 3 had save up some money this week

Makai Kingdom Chronicles Of The Sacred Tome (Am Fu*king Overlord" "I going to Overlord your Face")

Mobile Suit Gundam Federation Vs Zeon ("Chicks Dig Giant Robots")

and I trie a RPG Xbox game again the cover made me buy it its anime goodness of art but I most likele wont be good. "Black Stone Magic And Steel" if its really bad I mostlikele rant on about it like I did with most xbox games.

As for SaGa 1 (FFL) I in 4th world working on money and stats

Edited by Atticus

Guest Plattym3
Picked Grandia Xtreme back up again, finished the Starry Corridor yesterday. Currently using Ulk, Brandol, and Titto, with everyoned around level 40 or so, and also taking frequent trips to the land ruins to build up this cool A rank skill that increases all stats.

Picked Grandia Xtreme back

What skill is that?

I've been trying to go level up in the caves west of Noaniels, but I keep getting killed off despite having the Wooden Boomerang. The reason this is happening is that the mushroom enemies put me to sleep, then the Vampires destroy my HP with IceBolt spells. There's nothing I can do about it except hope I don't get put to sleep...

Won at SkyGunner again I must say a good buy from Atlus.

I hope they have plans on a 2ed one with sweet coop mode :biggrin:

I going see about moveing on in SaGa 1 now and get to 5th (if there is one never went past 4th world in my old game) or may I be near the top....only one way find out......or I could just look it up but thats no fun :biggrin:

Picked Grandia Xtreme back up again, finished the Starry Corridor yesterday. Currently using Ulk, Brandol, and Titto, with everyoned around level 40 or so, and also taking frequent trips to the land ruins to build up this cool A rank skill that increases all stats.

Picked Grandia Xtreme back

What skill is that?

It's called Full potential, or unlock potential, something like that. A rank, adds 4% to all stats per level.

Just beat Grandia Xtreme today (err... yesterday, according to my clock) and have finished the first 5 floors of the bonus dungeon, and I'm enjoying the onslaught of nostalgic music. :)

Been tearin' it up at Shadow of the Colossus. 9 Colossi down in about 4 and a half hours of game time.

Madden 2005 I'm in week 4 of my 2nd season as a franchise with the San Diego Chargers.

Mostly been playing Kingdom of Loathing and Dragon Warrior Tribute these days. I have been experimenting with some of the hacks made for DW1 on the NES (under emulation, of course).

Guest Plattym3
Just beat Grandia Xtreme today (err... yesterday, according to my clock) and have finished the first 5 floors of the bonus dungeon, and I'm enjoying the onslaught of nostalgic music. :)

You going to do the whole bonus dungeon? Best of luck if you are. I did maybe 15 to 20 levels before I got sick of having to pick the save state, getting healed, or whatever every 5 levels.

You going to do the whole bonus dungeon? Best of luck if you are. I did maybe 15 to 20 levels before I got sick of having to pick the save state, getting healed, or whatever every 5 levels.

Yep, I just got to level 20 today, and I plan on using the bonus dungeon to entertain me until DQ8 comes out. :laugh:

I've been playing Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow, I've already beaten the game, but i'm playing to LV99.

My game clock says 25hours, 18mins

I'm Level 89 now....

Yep, I just got to level 20 today, and I plan on using the bonus dungeon to entertain me until DQ8 comes out. :laugh:

I should go back to do that dungeon, except that every time I start up Xtreme I get absorbed into the lottery ball machine gambling game. :biggrin:

Been tearin' it up at Shadow of the Colossus. 9 Colossi down in about 4 and a half hours of game time.

damn that was fast I hope it takes abit more then that for rest the game.

I've been playing Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow, I've already beaten the game, but i'm playing to LV99.

My game clock says 25hours, 18mins

I'm Level 89 now....

It any good from the last one? I been wanting get it when I Can :biggrin:

I should go back to do that dungeon, except that every time I start up Xtreme I get absorbed into the lottery ball machine gambling game. :biggrin:

Yeah, that thing is addicting, but the prizes are so HAWT! I think I got my Master blade for Evann doing that.

Monday again

I got Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 LIMITED EDITON For $39 going for 100 or more on Ebay

Old school GB game Castlevaniz II: Belmont's Revenge

and LUNAR: Dragon Song for my DS YA.

(Gets to playing it)

Got my DQ8 demo in the mail today. :D

I finished story mode in roughly 2.5-3 hours, got Eight and Yangus both up to level 7, went thru the waterfall cave, and then beat the AxoRaptor on level 8. (I tried to fight him on 5, and got my arse whomped!)

Also bought Sacred, a Diablo 2 clone that got an 84% from PCGamer, which is a high score for any and all Diablo clones. Currently have a level 5 Gladiator and a level 3 Vampiress.

I recently finished Dawn of Sorrow and am playing through Julius Mode.

Also, I've been playing Shadow of the Colossus. This is one of the most beautiful and fun games I have ever played. It's straight to the point since the only enemies are the colossi, and each colossus battle is very epic. You can easily notice just how monstrously large and powerful these creatures really are, and it is just amazing to climb around on them.

I finished story mode in roughly 2.5-3 hours, got Eight and Yangus both up to level 7, went thru the waterfall cave, and then beat the AxoRaptor on level 8. (I tried to fight him on 5, and got my arse whomped!)

Also bought Sacred, a Diablo 2 clone that got an 84% from PCGamer, which is a high score for any and all Diablo clones. Currently have a level 5 Gladiator and a level 3 Vampiress.

Ahh, good old Sacred, :D. I'm guessing you bought Sacred Gold (contains the original game, and the expansion pack for $30). I really enjoyed that game, especially on-line and LAN mode with a few buddies. I might pick it back up here, as I never did all the quests, and I'd like to try and complete the game 100%.

Edited by Thorr

Guest Plattym3

22.5 hours into Kingdom Hearts & I'm about 1/4 of the way through Neverland.

Ahh, good old Sacred, :D. I'm guessing you bought Sacred Gold (contains the original game, and the expansion pack for $30). I really enjoyed that game, especially on-line and LAN mode with a few buddies. I might pick it back up here, as I never did all the quests, and I'd like to try and complete the game 100%.

There is a gold edition?

Dammit! >.<

I'm currently playing FF9 and FFX-2, having just finished FF1 for the first time :)

I'm 20 hours into FF9, at the end of Disc 1. I've played through it before, but I'm being more careful to pick everything up this time. FF1 (Dawn of Souls edition) I finished in about 20 hours, but finished the bonus dungeons at around 27 hours.

I've got games in Star Ocean 2, Star Ocean 3, and DW4 suspended for the moment, which I'll come back to.

SO2: Can't remember. Somewhere in the 40s or 50s of hours.

SO3: In the teens somewhere.

DW4: Chapter 2

Then in my lineup I've still got DQ5,6,7,8, FF2,4,5,6,7,8, and We Love Katamari. I'll be busy for a little while ;)

Edited by Safis

I recently finished Dawn of Sorrow and am playing through Julius Mode.

Also, I've been playing Shadow of the Colossus. This is one of the most beautiful and fun games I have ever played. It's straight to the point since the only enemies are the colossi, and each colossus battle is very epic. You can easily notice just how monstrously large and powerful these creatures really are, and it is just amazing to climb around on them.

Hows your time on Shadow of the Colossus? I hopeing it not short.

I'm still playing Madden 04 (3-0 in my 3rd season; made playoffs last season), and I've also just picked up Medal of Honor: Frontline as well. I'm on the 4rd level with about 30 minutes invested so far.