Sign in to follow this  
Guest Plattym3

What are you currently playing?

Guest Plattym3

Really trying to finish Lufia today. Red Bull just gave wings to my ship. I got a Might Sword and a 2nd Might Helmet by monster drops the first times I fought Hydras and some other guys on horses. Pretty lucky I guess. Getting close to finishing this great game off. Will be starting Kingdom Hearts on the PS2 in a day or so.

OK, two hours later:

12bz.jpg

Think I died a little too much? That's what happens when you constantly use speed-up with turbo-A buton! Great game, will definately play the 2nd one sometime. Going to my mailbox to see if the guide for KH is here yet. Should be today or Monday.

Edited by Plattym3

I'm currently replaying both Dragon Quest V and Half-Life. I'm just about to go get the Mirror of Ra in DQ5 and am going through the trolly system in Half-Life.

Really trying to finish Lufia today.  Red Bull just gave wings to my ship.  I got a Might Sword and a 2nd Might Helmet by monster drops the first times I fought Hydras and some other guys on horses.  Pretty lucky I guess.  Getting close to finishing this great game off.  Will be starting Kingdom Hearts on the PS2 in a day or so.

OK, two hours later:

12bz.jpg

Think I died a little too much?  That's what happens when you constantly use speed-up with turbo-A buton!  Great game, will definately play the 2nd one sometime.  Going to my mailbox to see if the guide for KH is here yet.  Should be today or Monday.

Nice work Platty. What was your finishing level for each character?

Beat normal mode in BG:DA 2 with my barbarian, currently level 28 in extreme, and have just finished Bloodmire Manor and the Thieves Hideout.

Been playing Rocky on ps2 here the last few days, trying to unlock everything.

I didn't even *realize* that there were bonus dungeons on Xenosaga 2!!! I turned it on to see if I could load my post-game quest, and I could!! And now there're like... bonus dungeons everywhere! Yay! So I'm currently working on those... and I did a whole bunch of GS path stuff too. I think I've put in 60 hours or so so far.

... Hmm... I haven't been playing anything as of recent - and I don't want to get anything because it's my birthday pretty soon... But I don't know what to ask for. Any suggestions? I tend to dislike Action-RPGs, shooter games, and racing games... and I want something for the PS2. Thanks for your input...!

If ya got a DS Lunar's New game come out I going get it when Walmart ever puts it up (fu*k takes them like 2 weeks get new items up there works dont known jack about games >.< makes me mad)

Anywas Won at SH4

and adds to my games are

Great Greed By Namco on GB

Azure Dreams By Konami on GBC

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga By Nintendo (Duh) on GBA

Castlevania: Legacy Of Darkness By Konami on N64

Ninja Assault by Namco on PS2 (Ninjas useing guns Strange)

and picked up copy of Guily Gear X by Sammy

Am at the time jumped back in to Grandia world and when on the road still DQM.

Recently purchased tri-Ace's (makers of the Star Ocean series) new RPG, Radiata Stories. I'm just a few hours in, and I'm currently at the Dwarf village doing some odds and ends. So far it's a pretty cool game.

Edited by Thorr

Recently purchased tri-Ace's (makers of the Star Ocean series) new RPG, Radiata Stories. I'm just a few hours in, and I'm currently at the Dwarf village doing some odds and ends. So far it's a pretty cool game.

Hows the Battle system and story? I hearing Mixed Feelings about it.

Ya have nice Tastes Thorr a good say from ya is a good thing for anything :goofyslime:

Edit: Just got back with my Buys of today (Note I go out and buy on Mondays 80% the time)

Soul Of The Samurai By Konami For PS1

Sky Gunner By Atlus (ROCK OUT BUY ALL ATLUS STUFF NOW) For PS2

Phantasy Star by SEGA for Master System

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas by Rock Star for X-box (with gide but I didnt want it manger wanted get rid of it the new manger only been in charge for 3 weeks and GXC was to ban it too he wanted to get rid of it gave me $15 off he found out fast the 2 week I was big buyer easy)

And (NOTE I DID NOT DID NOT PAY FOR THIS MY BUD WHO WORKS IN THE STORE GAVE IT TO ME) advent chidren for pc i going get it but hard to pass it up. anyone here would known i get it

Edited by Atticus

Guest Plattym3

4 hours into Kingdom Hearts. My damn X button is starting to get bad on my remote PS2 controller. Gotta call the company on that, it's only 8 months old. But, this game is pretty good. I'm about to go find Alice. I just proved she was innocent, but then she went and got kidnapped. My wife actually enjoyed watching and helping me out for an hour with this game last night.

I finished off the storyline to GTA III the other day so I went back to San Andreas yesterday for the first time since May; I'm still on the last mission and it's hard as all getout.

Guest Plattym3

OK, Kingdom Hearts night! The wife is out at some batchelorette party, so I have the home and the PS2 to myself!

Conflict: Vietnam. About an hour in and on the 3rd mission (Tet Offensive)

Its monday again and I got some nice Finds of Rares and oldes

Contra for NES By Konami (OMG I FOUND IT L33T 0MG SW33T B33R)

Metal Gear for NES By Konami Ported By ULTRA (SWEET)

Metal Gear: Snake's Revenge For NES by Konami Ported by ULTRA (Ya I known it sucks and is not by the creater but still...)

Guerrilla War (AKA Guevara in japan) For NES By SNK ( :D )

AND THE "Power Glove" for the NES a sweet and rare find :P

Now apart from the oldschool

Spawn By Capcom for DC

Rival Schools By Capcom for PS

Samural Legend Musashi By SEnix for PS2

RoBoPon Cross Version By Atlus for GBA

Final Fantasy Legend III (AKA SaGa 3: Jikuu no Hasha)

And just pick up Shanghai for hell of it for GB

Started DW4 NES again 2 days ago. Luckily I already had a file in chapter 1 with Ragnar at level 11 and ready to kick the arse of Saro's shadow. Currently I'm in chapter 5, about to go into the Ice cave to get the padequia (sp?) seed.

I got a rom of FFL (SaGa 1) (as noted in a small topic on SK Site my game save was lost and keeps geting lost batter died) I going to get it won I sick of it just siting there wasting away.

I finished the ice cave and got the padequia seed, and am about to go through the cave west of Kievs to get the magic key, and then it's time to storm Keeleon castle!

I just beat Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. I'm now customizing some weaponry for Fayt, Maria, and Cliff. I'm going back to tackle some more of the Maze of Tribulations after customization or I run out of my Fol :)

I just beat Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. I'm now customizing some weaponry for Fayt, Maria, and Cliff. I'm going back to tackle some more of the Maze of Tribulations after customization or I run out of my Fol :)

Don't forget to tackle Sphere 211... Thats where the real action is at. :D

Fight Night 2004.

I started today and now I'm ranked 23rd at 29-3-0 with 26KOs

For some reason I picked up my Parasite Eve II game and moved on to Disc 2 takeing on 11 of Chaser monsters part (1st thing to do on Disc 2) there giveing a bit of truble but if woste comes I just get BPoints and Buy lot high powered juck and Burn them up.

Guest Plattym3

I'm now 13.5 hours into Kingdom Hearts. It's a pretty fun game. Don't like the senseless X button pressing, Dark Cloud 2 had a less chaotic battle system. I'm chillin with Aladdin, trying to get his princess before Jafar, but I'm sure I'm meant to fail.

Still FN2004; I'm now ranked 17th with a record of 51-10-0 with 48KOs

Picked Grandia Xtreme back up again, finished the Starry Corridor yesterday. Currently using Ulk, Brandol, and Titto, with everyoned around level 40 or so, and also taking frequent trips to the land ruins to build up this cool A rank skill that increases all stats.

Picked Grandia Xtreme back