Sign in to follow this  
Guest Plattym3

What are you currently playing?

14-16?  I managed to finish it on my first play through in about 9.5 on Easy.  On my 3rd or 4th playthrough when I knew everything and what I had to do throughout the game, I managed to beat it in just under 5 hours in normal.

The first time you played on Easy, though. Easy is very easy. I usually just assume first playthroughs are on Normal in most games. As for the 5 hour game, did you skip through all the cutscenes or something?

14-16?  I managed to finish it on my first play through in about 9.5 on Easy.  On my 3rd or 4th playthrough when I knew everything and what I had to do throughout the game, I managed to beat it in just under 5 hours in normal.

The first time you played on Easy, though. Easy is very easy. I usually just assume first playthroughs are on Normal in most games. As for the 5 hour game, did you skip through all the cutscenes or something?

I just got to STRUT L PERIMETER after the Harrier battle storys really nice so far (not that some of it ya could known or guessed like who would not known thats was Snake Huh REALLY)

Yes I did skip, I figured, why watch them when I've already seen them 3 times?

Won at MGS2 and Silent Hill 1

Got Silent Hill 3 and 4, Zone Of The Enders (By Hideo Kojima cant wait play it :) )

And Rumance Of The Three Kingdoms IV: Wall Of Fire.

As for geting MGS3 I waiting on Substance. (also I just found out the title for 4 Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots) Anyone see the new clips of it? Snake looks old but still cool :commando: .

Guest Plattym3

Lufia got put on hold with my new website getting started and picking up the Demo to DQ8 Saturday morning, but both a pretty much done for now, so back to Lufia this afternoon!

I popped GTAIII into the PS2 the other day, first time I'd played anything in a couple of weeks. Think I'm about 50% complete right now.

Just got Baldurs Gate DA2 today, got Dorn the barbarian up to level 7, with the hero's arm feat, which let's him use 2 handed melee weapons in one hand.

Just got Baldurs Gate DA2 today, got Dorn the barbarian up to level 7, with the hero's arm feat, which let's him use 2 handed melee weapons in one hand.

Its ok but best to have others (forgot if its 2 or up to 4) By your self is really boring.

Its ok but best to have others (forgot if its 2 or up to 4) By your self is really boring.

Maximum number of players is 2, and I've actually found it to be very fun so far.

Just wait until you get his two handed fighting skills built up and have the ability to hold great weapons in each hand; Dorn is a human wrecking ball once you have him up past level 10 or so with the right combat skills.

Borador is my favorite though, powerful in hand to hand, handy with ranged weapons, and his smokepowder satchels are awesome :D

I'm really hoping for a DA 3 to come out very soon; I've played I and II to death.

Just wait until you get his two handed fighting skills built up and have the ability to hold great weapons in each hand; Dorn is a human wrecking ball once you have him up past level 10 or so with the right combat skills.

Borador is my favorite though, powerful in hand to hand, handy with ranged weapons, and his smokepowder satchels are awesome :D

I'm really hoping for a DA 3 to come out very soon; I've played I and II to death.

Already have. I'm using a pair of great axes as we speak.

I also decided to abuse the import trick like I did in DA1 and Champions of Norrath, just to give myself a nice little boost.

I also decided to abuse the import trick like I did in DA1 and Champions of Norrath, just to give myself a nice little boost.

:commando: what others cant see cant damg ya.

So ya soloing it Guess ya dont play lot of this type of game or played Diablo 1&2 to death. I cant really play those type games solo anymore drives me up the wall.

EDIT: Won at Zone Of The Enders to bad its short but nice story hope #2 really good :baa:

Edited by Atticus

... Hmm... I haven't been playing anything as of recent - and I don't want to get anything because it's my birthday pretty soon... But I don't know what to ask for. Any suggestions? I tend to dislike Action-RPGs, shooter games, and racing games... and I want something for the PS2. Thanks for your input...!

So ya soloing it Guess ya dont play lot of this type of game or played Diablo 1&2 to death. I cant really play those type games solo anymore drives me up the wall.

EDIT: Won at Zone Of The Enders to bad its short but nice story hope #2 really good :baa:

I used to play Diablo 2 a bit, but I usually quit every time I get into the 50's or so. I think I still have my level 54 paladin...

I used to play Diablo 2 a bit, but I usually quit every time I get into the 50's or so. I think I still have my level 54 paladin...

That be had to belive (unless ya do Solo or um that thing where ya can play a single play char on internet) They only keep the char saves for I think 30 days.

... Hmm... I haven't been playing anything as of recent - and I don't want to get anything because it's my birthday pretty soon... But I don't know what to ask for. Any suggestions? I tend to dislike Action-RPGs, shooter games, and racing games... and I want something for the PS2. Thanks for your input...!

Cant think of something at time But I think of something :gag:

Edited by Atticus

Hmmm. Super Mario RPG and Tales of Phantasia for SNES; DWM2 and DW3 for GBC, Sword of Mana, Zelda 1, and Kingdom Hearts:COM for GBA.

Umm yeah. But not all at once.

Guest Plattym3

Progress on a couple fronts this weekend so far. Got all the pieces to repair my new underwater-capable ship in Lufia. Finished off the first 1/3 of Phantasy Star 3 (married Maia). That is so neat how you can choose who to marry and the game then splits. Then it will split again when my 2nd generation marries. Replayable big time!

Trucking along in Tales of Phantasia (SNES). And still trucking along in the infinite journey, known as World of Warcraft. :P Trying to drop as many alliance as possible. Damn, I hate the Gnomes in that game...

Got my Barbarian in Baldurs Gate DA2 up to level 17, and also have 3 of the 4 artifacts for Jherek.

Trucking along in Tales of Phantasia (SNES). And still trucking along in the infinite journey, known as World of Warcraft. :P Trying to drop as many alliance as possible. Damn, I hate the Gnomes in that game...

Where are you at right now in ToP? I've found some parts of that game to be damn frustrating. It's still stuck in the horrid ice cave, with a save state I don't even want to open. Stupid ninja enemies :baa:

Where are you at right now in ToP? I've found some parts of that game to be damn frustrating. It's still stuck in the horrid ice cave, with a save state I don't even want to open. Stupid ninja enemies :baa:

I'm up to the Tower of 12 Stars. Haven't had much time to play it over the last few weeks, but I'm still playing it, hehe. Might take a break from it here, though when I get Radiata Stories next week.

Guest Plattym3

I really need to get back to Lufia, but Phantasy Star 3 has been taking a lot of my time. I'm now just into the 3rd generation.

Well, up to level 25 (or 26, can't remember) sitting at the save point right below the top of the onyx tower in Baldur's Gate 2. I'll probably finish on Friday.

;) I started playing through Secret of Mana and as some people know I am also replaying DWVII and nearing the end of the first disk.