Sign in to follow this  
Guest Plattym3

What are you currently playing?

Guest Plattym3
Just finished Destiny of an Empire for the NES.  Good game, got lost a lot with the Chinese names.  I can remember Rimdular, Erdrick, Tantegal, etc., but Pan Chang, Cheng Ang, ... are a little beyond my uncultured taste.  Thank goodness for a full map and walkthru!

Then it probably wouldn't do much good to ask if you used Jiang Wei in the final battle.

Actually, I did (just pulled up a savestate from the last battle to check). He has a lot of troops, doesn't he?

I'm playing through Makai Kingdom right now-- is anyone else playing this?

I'm currently 35 hours into it, and on the seventh episode. Don't spoil anything for me!!! So far, I don't think I like it quite as well as Disgaea, but it's been really fun to this point... and incredibly addictive.

I've been playing Star Ocean: Till the End of Time lately. Pretty fun game so far. I just got Maria in my team and I'm looking into the whole ODA-thing the Vendeeni are after. Seems like fun.

Out of curiosity, how much more time will I have left on Elicoor 2? I'm getting real sick of this place... :baa:

Currently still hacking away at Guild Wars, probably gonna play a little longer tonight to explore the rest of the updates we just got. Also started up Champions of Norrath again, currently level 3 shadow knight, and I also have a 21 ranger that I haven't touched since march, so I can't remember what to do anymore.

No new wins yet been playing DWM1 again.

Got Doom 3 for my X-box so far nice and its the limeted Edited manyle ya get Doom 1 and 2 with VS and Co-op (up to 4 PLAYERS :P ) and the X-box game has Co-op for Doom 3 too.

Guest Plattym3

Been playing the first Lufia game. Just got to Ranqs after Elfria. Excellent game!

Been playing the first Lufia game.  Just got to Ranqs after Elfria.  Excellent game!

It gets better. The big plot twist nearly sent my jaw dropping to the floor.

By the way, am I the only one that like Lufia 1's battle music?

Been playing the first Lufia game.  Just got to Ranqs after Elfria.  Excellent game!

It gets better. The big plot twist nearly sent my jaw dropping to the floor.

By the way, am I the only one that like Lufia 1's battle music?

No. In my opinion, Lufia and Lufia II had some of the best battle music as well as over-all good tunes for any game.

;) I second that statement, I especially love the battle theme that plays when you're fighting a boss or against one of the main bad guys (Battle #2 and #3 to be exact :wink: )

I just started Terranigma for the first time.

Oh, and Earthbound...AGAIN.

Edited by DruidMettool

Great choice,starting Terranigma. I just beat it for the second time just recently, and I still love it. Easily one of my favorite games ever.

Guest Plattym3

Great choice,starting Terranigma. I just beat it for the second time just recently, and I still love it. Easily one of my favorite games ever.

I was making good progress on it until I went away for a week, came back and started up with school 2 days after that. As you see, it's now on hiatus for me. I'll get back to it maybe after Lufia.

Dragon Warrior IV.

Dragon Warrior VII. I've been playing VII for about 90 hours and I'm about to hit level 30.... Yeah, I move at a sluggish pace. :P

And Guilty Gear X2.

I finally got off my lazy ass and started playing Dragon Warrior VII. I just arrived at the volcano place, and this game is already fascinating me. I'm looking foward to the game's big plot twists.

Well, finally picked back up again on Tales of Phantasia for the SNES (ROM + Patch). I got really far in my first playthrough, but disaster struck my harddrive and I lost all my info. I'm at the forest part at the beginning of the game.

When I'm through with Tales of Phantasia, I'm gonna head into Terranigma. Wish me luck, :D.

Guest Plattym3
I finally got off my lazy ass and started playing Dragon Warrior VII. I just arrived at the volcano place, and this game is already fascinating me. I'm looking foward to the game's big plot twists.

Is the pic in your sig. from Tales of Phantasia?

I just got the boat in Lufia I and I'm sailing around having fun. I'm at level 32, so I went down to the 7th level of the Old Cave and had to use savestates to avoid getting wiped out in 1 round by some monsters. Got a better weapon and the $10,000 prize, but I need to head back and loot it some more. Next, I'm off to get the Might Helmet.

Oh, In Forfeit, anyone have any clue what the guy downstairs in the "House of Magic" does? He asked me about a Nail & some straw doll. I actually have the nail, but no straw objects on me. Neither walkthru I've looked at has a clue about this.

Is the pic in your sig. from Tales of Phantasia?

I just got the boat in Lufia I and I'm sailing around having fun.  I'm at level 32, so I went down to the 7th level of the Old Cave and had to use savestates to avoid getting wiped out in 1 round by some monsters.  Got a better weapon and the $10,000 prize, but I need to head back and loot it some more.  Next, I'm off to get the Might Helmet.

Oh, In Forfeit, anyone have any clue what the guy downstairs in the "House of Magic" does?  He asked me about a Nail & some straw doll.  I actually have the nail, but no straw objects on me.  Neither walkthru I've looked at has a clue about this.

Yes, the pic in my sig is a picture of Tales of Phantasia I thought was funny at the time. :D Good game so far. Got close to 5 hours into it from when I started last night. About your Forfeit question. Hmm... I'm not quite sure I remember that place with the guy who wants a nail and straw doll or something like that? I believe you get a Straw Doll eventually, maybe go back when you do. I honestly don't remember this, haha.

That's a wierd conicidence, Thorr. I just found my Tales of Phantasia ROM today, and I figured to give it a shot for old times' sakes. I forgot how much fun the game was. I'm almost at the end of the game, I just have to fetch 3 things and then I can enter the final dungeon.

Maybe I'll give Tales of Symphonia a whirl once I finish Tales of Phantasia.

That's a wierd conicidence, Thorr. I just found my Tales of Phantasia ROM today, and I figured to give it a shot for old times' sakes. I forgot how much fun the game was. I'm almost at the end of the game, I just have to fetch 3 things and then I can enter the final dungeon.

Maybe I'll give Tales of Symphonia a whirl once I finish Tales of Phantasia.

I forgot I had Symphonia I been over ran with games latele need stop buying for few weeks but hard pass up a good deal let alone a rare game :biggrin:

I just loved the story of DQ7 great

I've been on a Megaman jaunt recently, of all things. I restarted Mega Man Legends 1 and 2 as well as Mega Man Network Battle 3. Plus, if that wasn't enough, I've also been rewatching Rockman.EXE. :P

I'm currently playing Bloodrayne 2, which I just recently got, also I got 6 hours in.

Well other then some old NES games

I still playing DQM1 more and Playing Dynasty Warriors 3, MGS 2: Sons of Liberty, and Street Fighter EX3.

Who wants bet on if I can get MGS2 won?

On "if" you can beat MGS2? It really depends on your level of difficulty, but it's not impossible even on Extreme. If you mean "when", it'll probably be 10 - 12 hours if you've played it before, maybe 14 - 16 if you haven't.

And for reference, I've played MGS2 at least... 6 times through.

14-16? I managed to finish it on my first play through in about 9.5 on Easy. On my 3rd or 4th playthrough when I knew everything and what I had to do throughout the game, I managed to beat it in just under 5 hours in normal.

On "if" you can beat MGS2? It really depends on your level of difficulty, but it's not impossible even on Extreme. If you mean "when", it'll probably be 10 - 12 hours if you've played it before, maybe 14 - 16 if you haven't.

And for reference, I've played MGS2 at least... 6 times through.

Maybe I should add I suck a hiding I sucked at the PSone copy but the Remake on GC I won at with stuff from MGS2 helped like First-Person dead on hits is easy then how its was in PS1 copys. So hopeing it go ok I just started it Looking for gun at time to hit the green box thing :P and found out where the ship is and most likele was doing.