Sign in to follow this  
Guest Plattym3

What are you currently playing?

Currently starting another new game in Seiken Densetsu 3.

And because of my damn PC freezing on me, I had to start over again from the beginning because of it crashing on me.

My team members this time are: Kevin (Main), Lise (Partner #1), Carlie (Partner #2).

And I'm also playing Dragon Quest VI as well.

I just entered the village where I have to sell the goods to get the crown.

I tried playing Phantom Brave today... I really did... it's just so hard when well the only way to get any real levels is to use the Failure title trick. I'll play it again sometime...

I just beat Half-Life, though, after a month and a half long hiatus. So that only took me 6 months and 5 days from the time I bought it to beat.

Lately, I've also been playing (no laughing now) Pokemon Silver, mostly for nostalgia's sake and since one of my friends started playing Crystal.

Other then that, during the summer I'm planning on completing DW2, playing and beating DQ6, playing and beating Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Valkyrie Profile, and Torneko 2, finishing SO2, Phantom Brave , Vagrant Story, and maybe tossing in a little bit of GT3 that I bought a little while back. :)

I'm playing the masterpiece called Chrono Trigger yet again. God, I never get sick of this game. I'm at the part when I have to grab the first piece of the Masamune.

Still no progress in anything else since I last posted. I'm lazy :P

Just beat Shadow Hearts: Covenant. Now I'm playing Disgaea again. I'm currently killing my own party to get Etna's ending.

Guest Plattym3

OK, I'm 27 hours into Golden Sun: The Lost Age and I'm only at Piers home in that hidden country. How long does this game last? It's got to be one of the longest freaking Game Boy games I've ever played. It's still really fun, but boy I'd like to finish it sometime. Heck, I'd really just like to get to the part where I meet my party from Golden Sun. I keep hearing about what my old party is doing. That was a great game concept.

As of late last night, I started DQV again, for part of my Marathon. I whooped Necrosaro so I started DQV. I'm at Santa Rosa, just building up a few levels for the cave. I've probably played 45 minutes of it, so far.

Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana: Just hit the 48 hour mark, and still going prett good. Especially doing the mission type quests for the subject towns people. Really enjoying the game! Probably beat the game in the next week, as I'm nearing the end. Just glad there is something to do after you beat it...

;) Yesterday I beat Star Ocean and I have resumed my progress on Earthbound Zero for the NES. I guess this means I should update the signature.

I decided to switch games to Super Mario RPG. I'm still in Mushroom Way, at level 7. I've worked out that I will be able to kill the Hammer Bros. in 2 punches once my attack reaches 63 or higher...I'm at 48 right now.

Today, I beat Dragon Warrior 1 and started playing MLB 2005.

I'm now going to the lair of a fish named Glacos in DQ6. I'm really lazy and uninspired to keep going, so I've gotta get back into it.

Guest Plattym3

Finally met up with my party from Golden Sun in Golden Sun: The Lost Age. I'm going around "Lift"ing things and "Force"ing out some good weapons/Djiin. Hoping to finish the game this weekend.

Just picked up Xenosaga, Kingdom Hearts, & Warioland 4 (for my wife) from Blockbuster for $30. They have a good buy 2, get 1 free deal that seems to be permanent. Bought my wife a Gamboy Advance SP on the 4th of July and since then (with the bright screen) I've put in over 27 hours into my Golden Sun: The Lost Age game that had been stuck on 5 hours of gameplay since April. Finally going to win, then on to either Xenosaga or Kingdom Hearts, any suggestions?

Oh, and FF-X2, adios. After a few hours of gameplay I'm totally pissed at the battles. I'm selling it on Ebay in the next month or so. It's off my list to play.

**** Possible Spoilers Ahead!!! ****

Currently completed Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana. Got 59 hours total, and I'm off to complete the bonus dungeon, to get the "real" ending to the game :D. So far, the bonus dungeon is pretty darn tough, hehe.

Also, playing DQV, just a few hours in. I think I'm Dragon Quest'ed out. I haven't played it for multiple days. Might pick it back up in the next week or two, not sure yet.

Guest Plattym3

Golden Sun: The Lost Age is complete. 45 hours and I finally won. If I had lost to that 3-headed dragon freak I would have been pissed because you had to listed to mindless babble for 10 minutes leading up to the battle. Great set of games those Golden Suns. The ending to the 2nd left a perfect opening for a 3rd game to be created in the same world. Hell, it could even have different game dynamics now that Alchemy has spread over the world. Oh well, guess no Capcom high execs. are reading this post. Guess I'll go on to finish up Terranigma, then on to my new games.

Halo2 Heroic mode (Level 3) PSO1 20 Hrs. DWM1 2Hrs. Heros of Might and Magic chronicles 5 Hrs. Armored Core 2 3 Hrs. Armored Core 2AA 8 Hrs. Amored Core 3 14 Hrs. SW Rebuplic Commando 21 Hrs.

Currently playing Guild Wars, just got to the Gates of Kryta with a near level 15 Warrior Monk, also playing RPGking's old Dragon Warrior legend demo, about an hour in at level 5 or 6.

I always see these too late. Platt, GSA:TLA was a great game, what did you think of those lighthouses? I was really impressed by the style and the look of them, and the game in general.

I'm also replaying Metal Gear Solid:The Twin Snakes. That game never gets old.

Currently starting another new game in Seiken Densetsu 3.

And because of my damn PC freezing on me, I had to start over again from the beginning because of it crashing on me.

My team members this time are: Kevin (Main), Lise (Partner #1), Carlie (Partner #2).

And I'm also playing Dragon Quest VI as well.

I just entered the village where I have to sell the goods to get the crown.

That reminds me I still got get Hawk/Lise ending and add Kevin my fav char with Carlie as a Healing/ atak magic user as a Partner 3erd char dont care who it is.

Other then that, during the summer I'm planning on completing DW2, playing and beating DQ6, playing and beating Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Valkyrie Profile, and Torneko 2, finishing SO2, Phantom Brave , Vagrant Story, and maybe tossing in a little bit of GT3 that I bought a little while back. :)

Ya never won at CT? Get all endings o your playing the SNES one or PSone remake There was a bug on one the stupid endings that you get in SNES but ya get diffent one in PSone to add. And good Luck with Vagrant Story been stuck with this monster boss I only can IF LUCKE 5 hp hit then I just stop need get back to it :bored: .

and on to my post easy say more new gamesGhost In The Shell and AWars for GBA.

As for wins a few but big one Fable I have to say the time to win really sucks I won in 19 hrs and I did lot side stuff I would think I do it in 10 if I just ran for story only.

Fun but need more time......

Guest Plattym3
I always see these too late. Platt, GSA:TLA was a great game, what did you think of those lighthouses? I was really impressed by the style and the look of them, and the game in general.

I loved the lighthouses and many other dungeons. I found the puzzle aspect of the game added a lot to both games. Having to earn new Psynergy not just for the heck of it, but to be able to complete mazes/puzzles was really neat. I can't think of another RPG where your magic played such a big part in your out-of-battle, walking-around gaming experience. I really like that concept and desperately hope for a 3rd game (although after all this time, it's probably as likely as a CT sequal).

What a week for wining Paper Mario for N64 has faded from my stand with 2 tvs and lots of unwon games to its resting grounds of the won!

After all this time, I've finally NOT beaten Disgaea yet. But I'm at (I think) the final battle.

And I can't believe what they did to someone!!! I won't say anything, because if you've played the game, you KNOW who it is I'm talking about. --> :heartslime:

Anyways, throughout the game, having refused to allow Laharl to become all-powerful, I instead chose to power up this character, and keep this character as the most useful member of my team. And the boss OBLITERATED my party.

So, needless to say, I'm now levelling up. Any suggestions on good maps to gain levels?? I'm currently using the first map in the final episode, but... maybe there's something better out there.

Well... I beat it. I beat Disgaea just an hour ago, probably.

Now I've got to keep working on Xenogears - I'm not sure if I posted this earlier, but I'm still stuck at this ridiculous boss, "Calamity", and it's really pissing me off. I've looked at boss guides (I NEVER look at online help) and gained a few levels and earned a few deathblows, but nothing seems to help when I'm in this stupid Gear and the boss goes "AAABOOM" 450 over and over and over and over again. It hardly ever uses its light-hitting attacks.

I really want to get through this game. It's just that this boss is too ridiculous to defeat. I wonder if anyone's ever got past it before??? :P:P:P Or if, during playtesting, the tester had to put in a code to simply skip past it because it was too hard... and then when it was released they forgot to change the boss to a level of difficulty known as "beatable, technically"... ARGH!!! :P:P:P

To me I did something great at the time of 2:13 am today that was won at my 1st METAL GEAR game YA!!!!!!!

MGSolid one or if ya want to be more on the dot its the Twin Sankes a remake of the 1st MGS game for the GC.

I got Tales Of Symphonia but I plan on geting Destiny won 1st before going on to the Next Tales game.

Am also going to be working on geting Advance Wars 2 done as I had got AWars 1 done last week :devil2: !

Thats about it for now :devil2:

Beat Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana, a few days back. Total time: 69 hours and 21 minutes.

I am currently back into World of Warcraft. For those that play it here, what server(s) are you located on? I know a few people here at the Den play it. I'm just curious. I'm enjoying it once again. Decided to make a Troll Mage :D.

;) I am currently playing Earthbound Zero (using an Emulator of course :P) and I'd say I am about half way finished with it. *yay*