Sign in to follow this  
Guest Plattym3

What are you currently playing?

Bioshock Infinite is really fun. My computer can somehow run it on ultra high settings without a problem and it looks gorgeous. It's a very approachable shooter. I don't play them at all and I'm playing with a controller, which are generally really tough but I'm managing my way through pretty well without much death.

The last game I played was Sleeping Dogs, which was also enjoyable. I was hoping choosing to do more of one particular kind of mission (Triad missions or Cop missions) would have a bearing over the plot but I enjoyed it just the same. I was upset that you can only go on one date with Emma Stone's character yet she was billed as a part of the main cast. I mean, what the hell, man? I thought I was playing an Emma Stone dating sim over here!

Edited by eal

Did anyone played Nostalgia for DS? Is it good?

Replied in the other topic. Short answer: Yes.

Persona 4...I am absolutely addicted.  Great storyline, great characters, awesome gameplay...what else does a game need?

Persona 4...I am absolutely addicted. Great storyline, great characters, awesome gameplay...what else does a game need?

Finished it last month. So fantastic!

I'm playing five games on three systems: LoZ: OoT (3DS), Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (Xbox), Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PS3), and Tales of Graces f (PS3). I'm having a blast!