Sign in to follow this  
Guest Plattym3

What are you currently playing?

On the DS, DQ VI and Radiant Historia. On the 360, still playing The Saboteur, and also just started Just Cause 2, which so far is a blast and has a HUGE, beautiful open-world!

Started up a new quest on both

"Chaos World" and "Silva Saga" for the nes

mainly because I am hopeful that these two will give me some more ideas and inspiration for town and castle design/layout as well to use on my newly constructed overworld map.

Edited by cybersavior

Sorry for the double post, there appeared to be a completion error in posting, but apparently there wasn't after all

Edited by cybersavior

Emmulating Breath of Fire II on my pc as I play it with a pc controller on my Tv...

Emmulating Breath of Fire II on my pc as I play it with a pc controller on my Tv...

Cool, that makes the emulating experience much more real. I did that with DW2-4 back before I had the carts, and it was so much nicer than just playing on a computer screen.

Still continuing with Dragon Quest IX, and boy it's getting exciting. I'm at 64 hours now (Sandy keeps bugging me about taking too long.. :P) and I just got to Domiiru village (the one at the volcano, no idea what they called it in the English version). Finally got to fight Green Dragons! I was kind of hoping they'd be more of a threat, but oh well.

In addition to the ones in my last post, now playing Torchlight, which was made available on Xbox Live. Talk about addictive! :wd_coolslime: I needed a good loot game.

Dragon Quest 6 (Just took care of Hallowed Hollow)

Pokemon Black (At the 7th gym, but I'm going to do some side stuff now that I have Surf)

Dragon Quest V - Grinding to beat my record vs Estark

Dragon Quest IX - Restarted for fun

Radiant Historia - Chapter 3 in the main timeline

pokemon black with 153 hrs into it. beat it now im doin a whole bunch of post game stuff and EV training for them peeps that wanna battle

ill go back to DQVI till i beat nokturnus, then play DQIV, beat it then go back to DQIX and pokemon HeartGold

Currently playing Ultima 7 pt. 1 again in a Dos Box

Fallout : New Vegas... really a great game, which is suprising given I didn't care for Fallout 3 at all.

Edited by zcm

Wow, I can't believe this thread still exists!

I have been playing Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection. I mostly got it for The After Years, but I got to say, this is probably the best port/remake I've played of this game! FFIV DS was pretty good, but I am enjoying this one a lot more. I am off to kill the Dark Elf and reclaim the Earth Crystal! I can't wait to get into the Interlude and The After Years portion... :wd_coolslime:

I'm also plugging away at Starcraft II. Mostly playing with buddies in teams against others online at this point. I've completed every achievement you can achieve in single-player play, now I'm after a lot of the online ones. With my new computer I built just a few weeks ago, I can play this game maxed out with as many opponents and chaos going on all at once in the screen, without a hitch!

I'm also going to be starting Drakensang II for the PC. I really enjoyed the first Drakensang game for the PC, it's sort of like a mix of Neverwinter Nights, Baldur's Gate, and the like. The first one was great, and I hear this one is just as good if not better. It's a single-player, party-based PC RPG. The series is developed by a German company.

just beat DQIV, movin on back to VI till i beat nokturnus, then DQIX and PokeHG and Black

Still mostly New Vegas... since the weather's been nice I haven't been playing games nearly as much now. I've also been playing a bit of The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai and Mega Man 9. Now I remember why I quit playing those two games, because it's frustratingly hard.

I mean, MM9 is just ridiculous... I can finish MM1 and 3 without using a single continue sometimes, and I've beaten 2 without dying, but 9 is just a total death trap. It's like they took the difficulty factor and decided to about triple it.

Now i'm playing Sacred 2 for X-box. It is like a very poorly done Diablo rip off but it is something to fill the gap until Diablo 3 comes out.

Still mostly New Vegas... since the weather's been nice I haven't been playing games nearly as much now. I've also been playing a bit of The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai and Mega Man 9. Now I remember why I quit playing those two games, because it's frustratingly hard.

I mean, MM9 is just ridiculous... I can finish MM1 and 3 without using a single continue sometimes, and I've beaten 2 without dying, but 9 is just a total death trap. It's like they took the difficulty factor and decided to about triple it.

send it to me, ill make sure i beat it lol

i believe im the only one who can beat megaman 3 in about an hour (minus cutscenes and character select, etc)

On disc 2 of Final Fantasy 8. After July I plan to replay DQ 9 with all the downloaded content.

I'm just got DQ Swords on ebay for a steal so I'm playing that but I'm also revisting some of my old Gameboy and Playstation 2 games.

Arcana Heart 3, BBCS2, and working my way through Fire Emblem 1.

I've been playing The Adventures of Shuggy, NHL 2k7, Doom 2, and Fable 2 on the 360 lately.

Totally posting here & reviving this.  Whether or not anyone else does, that remains to be seen.

I've obviously been putting a TON of time into DQVIII on my iPad.  I think I'm at 35 hours and need to get the whole Charmles thing going.  I've spent 3 hours today just walking around, battling, and looking for chests (not Jessica's) on the world map.

I've been spending some time too on monster-collecting games on my iPad.  Almost done with one called Dragon Island.  I really love the controls and how you choose from your 4 attacks (like Pokemon).  I did download and start the same company's other game: Hunter Island.  Bascially the same concept, with a few differences.  I actually have one final mission to complete to finish off Dragon Island, although I think it's quite a long one and might require some grinding or spending the gold (the good currency that you can IAP) that I've so carefully horded for the 2 months I've been playing.

I still would love to get back to SMTIV this summer.  I can't believe I just never went ahead and finished it.  Ugh.

Also, I have the remake of the first Etrian Odyssey still in its packaging from Christmas.  I'd love to get going on that.

Damn you DQVIII, why'd you have to come out of nowhere and ruin my summer game completion plan :tounge:

;) I'm nearly 100 hours into Bravely Default and I'm enjoying it a lot. Really reminds me a lot of Final Fantasy V in many ways.

;) I'm nearly 100 hours into Bravely Default and I'm enjoying it a lot. Really reminds me a lot of Final Fantasy V in many ways.

Well crap. That's a game that I still have the demo of and want to play too.

Currently playing Final Fantasy Tactics 1.3 (CONTENT). Its pretty fun...kinda wish it was a little more fair in the beginning segment tho. : /