Sign in to follow this  
Guest Plattym3

What are you currently playing?

KH: 358/Days DAY 258 (DS)

Valkyria Chronicles 2 (PSP)

Final Fantasy XIII (Xbox360)

LOZ: Twilight Princess (Wii)

Borderlands, Doom 2, and Mega Man 9 on the 360 lately. I downloaded a few more games today, but I haven't gotten to them yet.

Just made chapter 5 in Dragon Quest Swords. Still loving it.

Finally getting around to beating Dragon Quest 9, just have the final bosses to go!

Except for the obvious motion misreadings (I especially have trouble with diagonal slashes, and thrusting), the game is very good. Partway through the bonus bosses it gets tedious (they get very strong), and the final bonus level is near impossible (I tried 2 times fully stocked, max level, and with complete concentration and I failed).

Overall, you still have many hours of fun left. :)

Except for the obvious motion misreadings (I especially have trouble with diagonal slashes, and thrusting), the game is very good. Partway through the bonus bosses it gets tedious (they get very strong), and the final bonus level is near impossible (I tried 2 times fully stocked, max level, and with complete concentration and I failed).

Overall, you still have many hours of fun left. :)

Yeah, the thrust is the only one I have trouble with, but I have a LOT of trouble with it. Successful stabbing is like a 1 / 10 shot for me. Glad to see I have a lot more fun to come!

I'm working on Dragon Quest VII, Oblivion (with OOO), Kirby's Epic Yarn and Gran Turismo 4. My wife and I were playing Donkey Kong Country Returns but got too frustrated with it and picked up Kirby instead.

I beat Dragon Quest 9 last Tuesday, now I'm back on Pokemon Soulsilver, leveling up for the E4.

The expansion packs for Fable 2... just getting ready to head into the Colliseum.

Switching between DQ IV and IX and anxiously awaiting my brand-spanking-new DQ V to arrive in the mail.

Lately it has been Golden Sun: Dark Dawn and Rune Factory 3 on the DS, though that will change once DQ VI comes out! :overjoyed2: On the 360, discovered an underrated gem, The Saboteur. Not an RPG, open-world game set in 40's occupied France. Really neat, very addictive, and one of the best game leads ever IMO.

MTG: Duels of the Planeswalkers and Frogger on the 360.

Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic (RPG, PC)

Ristar (platormer, PC)

Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (adventure/puzzle, DS)

Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (DS)

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (DS)

Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)

Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (DS)

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (DS)

Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)

How are you liking V so far?

I sadly have a long list of 20+ games I'm "playing", but some have been on the backburner for months/don't really count. The more recent/current ones are:

(within the past week or two)

Dragon Quest IX - I have been playing this since it came out. You can see I have obviously set it down a few times. I also focused too much on quests and leveling and am not even done the story and am 60 hours in XD

Dragon Quest VI - Couple hours in now! Obsessively party chating is making this go really slow, just like V. <3

Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker - Just poking at this one, since it's not a priority, but it's cute and I enjoy it.

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey - Also been working on this one since it's release. I really enjoy it, but I seem to keep putting it down.

And when Pokemon B/W comes out, everything else will likely be ignored for a while. ;)

I just got Star Ocean The Last Hope (Star Ocean 4) for the XBox 360 I played the Battle Simulator to see how the gameplay was like... I am waiting on the gamebook that I ordered from Amazon...

Dragon Quest VI DS

Ys Seven PSP

Fausette Amour PC Engine

I'm playing Dragon Quest IX (Japanese version), and I'm 43 hours in so far. I had no access to wireless internet where I was living until a couple days ago when I moved, so now I'm starting to explore the wi-fi features. I don't know anyone else with the game, so multiplayer is impossible, and I highly doubt I'd find any tags around here. But it sure was nice to see "the guests" in the rooms at the Sentoshutain Inn!

im currently playing DQVI with 73 hrs into it. im gonna beat VI then go to IV, then back to IX (depends on if i beat them before pokemon black comes out)

Lost Planet: Colonies, DOOM II, Duke Nukem 3d, Gyruss, and Wolfenstein 3d have been my games of choice lately, all on the 360.

Still playing Star Ocean: The Last Hope and I got the Star Ocean: The Last Hope Signature Series Guide from Amazon on Saturday. So far it has been a very enjoyable game on the Xbox 360...

I´m playing Blue dragon (XBOX 360). Have finally got through the mural valley. mc-slimexeyes.gif

(and soon Pokemon White. :) )

EA MMA - the best MMA game I've ever had the pleasure of playing so far.