What are you currently playing?

Guest Plattym3

Totally posting here & reviving this.  Whether or not anyone else does, that remains to be seen.

I've obviously been putting a TON of time into DQVIII on my iPad.  I think I'm at 35 hours and need to get the whole Charmles thing going.  I've spent 3 hours today just walking around, battling, and looking for chests (not Jessica's) on the world map.

I've been spending some time too on monster-collecting games on my iPad.  Almost done with one called Dragon Island.  I really love the controls and how you choose from your 4 attacks (like Pokemon).  I did download and start the same company's other game: Hunter Island.  Bascially the same concept, with a few differences.  I actually have one final mission to complete to finish off Dragon Island, although I think it's quite a long one and might require some grinding or spending the gold (the good currency that you can IAP) that I've so carefully horded for the 2 months I've been playing.

I still would love to get back to SMTIV this summer.  I can't believe I just never went ahead and finished it.  Ugh.

Also, I have the remake of the first Etrian Odyssey still in its packaging from Christmas.  I'd love to get going on that.

Damn you DQVIII, why'd you have to come out of nowhere and ruin my summer game completion plan :tounge:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) I'm nearly 100 hours into Bravely Default and I'm enjoying it a lot. Really reminds me a lot of Final Fantasy V in many ways.

;) I'm nearly 100 hours into Bravely Default and I'm enjoying it a lot. Really reminds me a lot of Final Fantasy V in many ways.

Well crap. That's a game that I still have the demo of and want to play too.

Currently playing Final Fantasy Tactics 1.3 (CONTENT). Its pretty fun...kinda wish it was a little more fair in the beginning segment tho. : /

Bioshock Infinite is really fun. My computer can somehow run it on ultra high settings without a problem and it looks gorgeous. It's a very approachable shooter. I don't play them at all and I'm playing with a controller, which are generally really tough but I'm managing my way through pretty well without much death.

The last game I played was Sleeping Dogs, which was also enjoyable. I was hoping choosing to do more of one particular kind of mission (Triad missions or Cop missions) would have a bearing over the plot but I enjoyed it just the same. I was upset that you can only go on one date with Emma Stone's character yet she was billed as a part of the main cast. I mean, what the hell, man? I thought I was playing an Emma Stone dating sim over here!

Edited by eal
  • 3 months later...

Persona 4...I am absolutely addicted.  Great storyline, great characters, awesome gameplay...what else does a game need?

Persona 4...I am absolutely addicted. Great storyline, great characters, awesome gameplay...what else does a game need?

Finished it last month. So fantastic!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm playing five games on three systems: LoZ: OoT (3DS), Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (Xbox), Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PS3), and Tales of Graces f (PS3). I'm having a blast!