Sign in to follow this  
Guest Plattym3

What are you currently playing?

Well besides the games still in there packaging im currently activelly playing

FFXIII-Ive semi lost interest so im just leveling and such randomly I think once a month or so i'll play it...my hope is one day I start to enjoy it so i'll finish it.

FFCC-Yeah yeah came out a while ago but im still playing it every once in a while I tend to ubber level my charecters 'cause im a rather anal retentive player and because of that a new game caomes out and i wander from it:(

KHBBS-Same as above i'll finish it....some day

Dissidia-same as previous games....sigh if i wsnt so anal.....

FFrevenent wings-same

Star ocean-Getting there....

DQIX-currently what im playing daily so the others have been set to backround when i get tired of being anal:)

Started a new game on Final Fantasy II (the GBA version, to be specific). I find the skill leveling system to be a little weird, but I still enjoy playing it nonetheless.

I've also been playing some old-school Castlevania (I recently snagged a copy of the Classic NES version that was released for the GBA). Currently I suck big-time at it (only managed to get as far as what I believe to be the third boss before dying), but I'm sure I'll get better at it with a little practice.

Recently started playing Wild Arms 5 again. Also I got Person 3 Portable, which is the first SMT game I've ever played. It's pretty good.

As of the past couple days:

MMBN6 Falzar-just got this at an out of town Gamestop Sunday

DQIX-Mostly DQVC, but I sometimes play the actual game

DQMJ-I do the Wi-Fi tournaments, and when I get too many monsters, I fight LMSs and synthesize all extra monsters together

Blades of Avernum-This is a PC game, recently played it since my newer PC doesn't support Blades of Exile. This is actually a very good recode of Exile, so I'm glad I got it

Getting Heart Gold for next Sunday, so I'll be playing that a lot, too.

Currently playing Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.

I....*tears up*....It's so beautiful.

The only RPGs I'm currently playing are Jeanne d'Arc and Final Fantasy IX on PSP. I'm also playing Fable 3 on 360, and Sengoku Basara on PS3. Occasionally I go back to Crosswords DS as well. :)

Been working tons of overtime lately so I haven't had much time for gaming, but I did pop in Tecmo Super Bowl and Mechwarrior 3050 in the old SNES last night.

Currently playing a mix of. . .

Crazy Taxi fare wars for the PSP.

DQ 3 SNES english translated

Splinter Cell: Double Agent

Assassins creed: Brotherhood

Fable 3.

Oh, Michi one day we should go to each others worlds to see what we got in our shops ^_^

Edited by Kalmana

Dragon Quest Monsters Battle Road: Victory

I also started DQII for the Snes (finished DQ1 not too long ago), but right now I'm addicted to Victory.

Borderlands and Left 4 Dead for the 360.

I've been spending the last few nights alternating between playing DQV and breaking my ever-loving balls trying to find a certain treasure chest in Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light... Being stuck at 99% completion is arguably the worst thing ever.

I'm playing Golden Sun Dark Dawn. I'm about 17 hours in.

The Grave Eclipse has just started and I have to find a way to stop it.

;) Been playing both Dragon Warrior III and Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble and recording them for uploadings. In Dragon Warrior III, I'm past the Tower of Garuna and I've visited both Dhama Temple and the remote village of Muor. (All recorded no less :D ) and in Donkey Kong Country 3, I've wraped up things in Kaos Kore (again, all recorded for your viewing pleasure :D )

May I ask what you use for your recordings? Do you use the built-in emulator capabilities to record to AVI and then overdub afterword, or do you use something FRAPS?

Sounds like you've been busy.

A slew of games at the moment.

Assassin's Creed II for the PS3: only just got to the Villa Auditore, so I'm not too far into it.

The Sly Collection: platinum'ed Sly 1 but haven't yet started on Sly 2.

Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light: playing as Aire/Yunita in Liberte at the moment, gotta go to the Pirate Hideout.

Nostalgia: the one I've been most actively playing at the moment, heading to the base at Mt. Fuji, love the old school feel to it, very... nostalgic, same thing with 4 Heroes of Light.

Coming next month though, I'll have DQVI, Ys I & II Chronicles, Tactics Ogre, and probably Radiant Historia (gogo time traveling RPG's), really need to finish one of these titles I'm playing now soon to clear room.

Dragon Quest Swords as well as an assortment of stuff for the 360

Dragon Quest Swords...

Me too! First time playthrough and progress is slow since I don't get a lot of console time these days. Still on Chapter 3, but loving every minute of it.

Yeah, I've had the game for months, but finally just got a Wii a couple of weeks ago. I haven't had a lot of time to play it yet, but it's been a fun little game so far. The controls are a bit stiff though, that was disappointing.

I'm playing Dragon Quest IX and the Pokemon soulsilver and diamond, about 100 hours into DQIX and 150 ~ 200 on the pokemon game, i've beat all 3 atleast 2 times each.

Persona 3 Portable (PSP), Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), and Lost Planet 2 (360), mostly. I'm really playing like 10 games but these three are the most recent!

As I'm typing this I'm playing Monster Hunter Tri (wii) online. So far, I'm addicted.

Edited by Flute_Warrior

Dragon Warrior 7 (PS1/PSX) - currently at Engow, the city in danger of getting engulfed by a volcano! Average levels at 12 :)

Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker (DS) - currently have 9/10 Darkoniums

Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (DS, 2nd playthrough) - this time i married Flora, currently just have been revived by the kids :)

Plants vs. Zombies (PC) - currently at the 2nd stage (night time)

Warcraft III: Frozen Throne (PC, 2nd playthrough) - currently at the Scourge campaign, leading Arthas to the Frozen Throne (again) :P

Also, i occasionally play Defense of the Ancients (PC/Warcraft Custom Map) with my friends on LAN. Anyway i'm guessing i could complete all these (well, maybe except for DW7) soon if i have more time as i'm currently loaded with an unknown microbe experiment for a microbio lab and for a thesis proposal. :|

DQIX, Pokemon Heart Gold, Poke Diamond, and I just started replaying Yoshi's Island for SNES.