Sign in to follow this  
Guest Plattym3

What are you currently playing?

DQVIII with an emphasis on the Fisticuffs skill this time through.

DW3 GBC - Have five of the orbs, and threw the Gaia sword into the volcano. Just need to level up some, so my party (hero, warrior, sage and mage) can survive the trek through the Gondo cave and get that last orb.

And soon after is when things start getting interesting :)

DW3 GBC - Have five of the orbs, and threw the Gaia sword into the volcano. Just need to level up some, so my party (hero, warrior, sage and mage) can survive the trek through the Gondo cave and get that last orb.

And soon after is when things start getting interesting :)

I know, that was one of my favorite things about this game - you think you were done after beating Baramos, but then the real main villain appears, and you realize that your quest is far from over. I love it! XD Also enjoyed seeing what Alefgard was like during its pre-DW1 days.

DW3 GBC progress - Getting pretty close to the end of the main game. Haven't beaten Zoma or his three henchmen (King Hydra, Baramos Bomus and Baramos Gonus) yet, but my party's averaging at around 40-41, with the best equipment I can find and afford (including those I've won from the 4 normally available parchisi boards and giving Mini Medals to the guy at the house in the well at Aliahan), so hopefully I should be able to take them down. Already got for the Light Orb, for when I get around to confronting the final boss.

Edited by Silent Hunter

I picked up Sword of Mana for the GBA for 6 bucks yesterday and I'm about an hour into it so far. Not a bad game, but compared to Children of Mana the controls are a bit awkward, especially when it comes to switching weapons/items during a fight.

Since some fine folks over at Shining Force Central worked so hard on translating Scenarios 2, 3 and the premium disk, I'm starting up Shining Force 3 again with the intention to finish it completely for the first time. Right now I'm at the battle right outside of Railhead, where Julian joins you. (Scenario 1)

Edited by Shadownite

I pulled out Star Ocean 2 for the PSP and started playing it again. Just completed all four fields on Energy Nede, etc etc.

Currently playing Beyond the Beyond again and I started a new game of Brigandine as Norgard...

Thinking about swiping my cousin's copy of Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis to play it again but also going to lunch today soon it's my grandmother's bday... :)

I beat SO2, and now I am playing Monster Hunter Tri! Addicting game, I was tried the online for the first time last night with Naoshi and did some quests lol.

I have just started "Breath of Death 7" (an X-box indie game just released today) Its pretty fun for a throwback to retro Rpg gaming inspired.

I mainly started playing it to see if if would give me any ideas for any projects I am working on. As simple as it is its actually not bad.

Its basically a DQ clone at heart(if the tile set and battle layout were an indication.

Tecmo Super Bowl for the NES... one of my all time favorites. Great game, plus it just brings back tons of nostalgic memories both for gaming and football when I was a kid.

Finished the main game of DW3 GBC awhile back, and now Chrono Trigger DS has been taking up my time, after a long hiatus. Have all 7 playable characters (who are averaging around level 50), and cleared most of the sidequests, save for the DS exclusive ones. My party's currently at the Black Omen, just about ready to confront Queen Zeal.

Playing Pokemon Platinum. Next will be Heart Gold, followed by Soul Silver.

;) I'm playing the DS port of the first Disgaea, the grinding has eaten my soul for the last four months. Perhaps that could explain my long absence....

I've been on a Mega Man kick lately, I've played through 1 and 2 a few times this last week, and I'm gonna do a runthrough of X soon. Also been grinding the crap out of my Champions of Norrath characters.

Finished Scenario 1 of Shining Force 3, I'm at battle 13 or 14 in Scenario 2 now.

Recently bought an R4 flash cart for my DS and downloaded a variety of games for it. Currently playing the Phoenix Wright series and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon mainly, amongst other titles I've yet to play. Been spending more time on the DS than any other platforms lately.

I played through Mega Man 6 start to finish this morning, and I'm gonna try to do a playthrough of Ninja Gaiden later.

Finished Scenario 2 of Shining Force 3, at battle 3 of Scenario 3 now. Giant flying mushroom machine shooting lasers at me. :P

I gave up on the Ninja Gaiden games... my cartridges are so used that it's hard to keep them from glitching long enough to make a full playthrough.

I've been plugging Metroid most of today; I'll probably finish it off either this week or next weekend.

I have just started "Breath of Death 7" (an X-box indie game just released today) Its pretty fun for a throwback to retro Rpg gaming inspired.

I mainly started playing it to see if if would give me any ideas for any projects I am working on. As simple as it is its actually not bad.

Its basically a DQ clone at heart(if the tile set and battle layout were an indication.

Ahh the old topi still lives huh? xD

anyway

^^ This greatly intrested me I just went downloaded it now xD $1 what can really say for nice old rpg? xD

As for what been playing

DQ9

FFXI WofG/Aby add on

Borderlands

The Last Guy

Nier 3rd Play *4 endings ;p*

Breath of Death 7 Now Lol

Need get back 3D Dot Game Heroes that Bet # ps3 Owners here goten xD

Edit on Breath of Death 7 Jokes!

CV:SofN "What is an undead man? A miserable little pile of secrets! ... and bones!"

RE4 "Welcome, Strangah! What'cha buyin?"

TOT "Here lies Dem Master of not beating the game, Vanquisher of nothing, Champion of LV6, Winner of 0 points in score attack, Learner of 1 unite tec, Hoarder of 282 gold"

Edited by Atticus

I got a 360 last month (for free from a buddy) so I've been playing the crap out of Fable II and Borderlands lately.

Tryed out The New 360 Arcade title Limbo that stired alot Buzz at E3 its intresting looking but So far I find it easy and my 1st siting got 46% it done *and to my understanding ends abit past 80% rest % is doing achvments* so seem like going be really short too for $15

Recently I've been playing a crapload of Dragon Quest IX as well as Rocket Slime and a replay of GBC Dragon Warrior I & II, with Dragon Quest Wars, Mr. Driller: Drill till you Drop, Bomberman Blitz, Art Style: PiCTOBiTS, and Pokémon Soul Sliver on the side.

Army of Two; not a bad game, but slightly overrated imo.