Sign in to follow this  
Guest Plattym3

What are you currently playing?

Still playing some Thousand Year Door, and I've had Champions of Norrath on a lot too.

Currently playing Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. Hoping to finish Mana Khemia 2 (first playthrough, Ulrika's path) after that.

Just defeated Darck in DWM2. I am now working on the post-game material which seems rather extensive. I found it easier to reach the credits in this game than I did in DWM1, but maybe that's just because I was a DWM noob when I played the first game.

Been playing a ton of Animal Crossing lately, among other things (mostly MLB 2k9 and Champions of Norrath)

My computer fried, so all my usual internet time is now extra gaming time... blah. I'm starting to run out of games to replay, and too broke to afford anything new. Only reason I'm even online now is I'm hanging out with my brother and using his PC.

I'm thinking of taking a bunch of my Atari 2600 and 7800 doubles into Game Xchange and trading them off so I can pick up a few new games to keep myself entertained.

Working on Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World with my wife. Also playing Tales of the Abyss on my own and Rocket Slime at work during lunch. I also started a FFCC:Echoes of Time game with my brother. Lots on the go. :)

Tales of the Abyss

HUZZAH! :upperslime:

EDIT: Oh yeah, uh, playing more Star Ocean 2, and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. I just unlocked Joe the Condor!

Edited by Rebel40000

The games I've been playing lately have been Metal Slug 2 and 3, Tatsunoko VS Capcom and Left 4 Dead 2.

All awesome games! I also need to finish up NSMB Wii...

Started up a new game of FFVI last night... I haven't played it in a few years, and it's my favorite game of all time; so I figured it was due for a turn in the old SNES.

Robot Unicorn Attack. I am HOOKED. I just beat my current high score, so now I'm at 188,200.

I've nearly completed FFVI, and I've been plugging away at a few other games as well.

What I should be playing is DQ7... it slipped right through my fingers about 2 weeks ago. I went to game Xchange and they had a copy in the display case. I didn't have enough cash to buy it right out (it was $40), but I had some trade in games. So, I went browsing the store while they were tallying up my credit, and some kid bought it before I got back to the counter. :bored:

That's the first copy of the game that I've actually physically seen, and some 7 year old walks off with it... just my luck. I should have had them hold it while they were counting up my trade in stuff.

Hooked up the trusty ol' SNES to my TV and started replaying Final Fantasy Mystic Quest. It's charming in its own special way :overjoyed2:

I've nearly completed FFVI, and I've been plugging away at a few other games as well.

What I should be playing is DQ7... it slipped right through my fingers about 2 weeks ago. I went to game Xchange and they had a copy in the display case. I didn't have enough cash to buy it right out (it was $40), but I had some trade in games. So, I went browsing the store while they were tallying up my credit, and some kid bought it before I got back to the counter. :bored:

That's the first copy of the game that I've actually physically seen, and some 7 year old walks off with it... just my luck. I should have had them hold it while they were counting up my trade in stuff.

Ouch, that's tough luck. :(

Still finishing up Dragon Warrior Monsters 2. I am not too happy that I need a game link cable and a friend with the Tara version in order to get every monster and key in this game. That's going to make this substantially more difficult to complete. So far I have 249 monsters in my library.

Ouch, that's tough luck. :(

Yeah, who knows how long it'll be before I see another copy of that.

I just finished off a game of FFIV (SNES) yesterday; I hadn't played that in ages.

Not sure what I'm gonna throw in now; I am suffering from a serious lack of new gaming material. I've played everything I have to death over the last few months.

That hurts. DQ VII is one of the hardest to find, and one that has really grown on me.

I'm collecting RPG's right now on PS2 after seeing the price of PS1 RPG's. I just got Grandia III and Radiata stories. So far, I like Radiata stories, although it is a bit too linear, and that says a lot when it comes from me.

And the game got a lot less linear after we all got fired. :evillaugh:

DWIII for GBC. I can't believe I started this game almost two years ago. I keep misplacing the cart for months at a time. And, of course, I never remember where I left off so I do a lot of wandering. Every time I find it I hold my breath while checking if the battery still works. Hopefully I can finish this before DQIX...

Rock 'N Roll Racing for the SNES. I just did a complete playthrough on Warrior a couple days ago, and I'm now I'm going through veteran without changing cars... I love the challenge of NHO with the Dirt Devil/Marauder.

Currently playing Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits on PS2, Beyond the Beyond and or Ultimate Domain (Genesia) using D-Fend Reloaded/Dosbox emmulator. Was playing King's Bounty: The Legend (remake of the origonal King's Bounty - remember playing it on genesis a long long time ago), Ultima 7 part 1 (also dosbox) and Brigindine off and on...

Also have collage studies to do so... I miss Paper Mario wish I had that game still...

Been working on my MLB2k9 season... I just made it into the World Series, taking on the Cubs for all the marbles.

Double postin', but I just got Wild Arms 3 a couple days ago for like 5 bucks. Always wanted to play a WA game so I decided to give it a whirl.

DW3 GBC - Have five of the orbs, and threw the Gaia sword into the volcano. Just need to level up some, so my party (hero, warrior, sage and mage) can survive the trek through the Gondo cave and get that last orb.

First play-through of Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker. 11 hours in and up to Celeste Isle. So far, I love it. I don't mind the differences from the traditional Dragon Warrior Monsters games at all.