Sign in to follow this  
Guest Plattym3

What are you currently playing?

Final Fight : Streetwise (PS2), NBA2k8 (PS2), and Legend of Zelda (NES) have all been keeping me busy in my free time lately.

Sword of Mana

Final Fantasy - Mystic Quest

Dragon Warrior (NES)

I just started a Dragon Warrior mini-marathon. Just the first four games, since that's all I own. :upperslime:

Well currently my time is divided between call of duty modern warfare 2, kenka bancho(psp) and chrono cross.

I just picked up MLB2k9 for the PS2 today, so I've been playing that a bit. The batting has a bit of a learning curve to it, but I'm enjoying it so far. I've just played a couple of exhibition games, and I'm working on building a custom team now.

Have been playing Beyond the Beyond and Brigandine (hacking save data via gameshark and Dex Drive - Yes I got a dex drive now)

Currently playing Jade Empire (Limited Edition) Xbox on my Xbox 360. (This is my first time playing this game...)

Also leveled Percy up to level 30 before he left in Beyond the Beyond, current party levels 7-10 in Beyomd tje Beyond...

I just got through playing all of the DQs up until part VII (still haven't played VIII). Moved on to Breath of Fire III a few days ago. I've also been into space shooters lately... tried out R-Type Delta, Thunderforce V (both excellent), as well as Einhander. I don't see what the big deal is about Einhander though. The weapons aren't that great. Pretty boring actually.

Been Playing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles:The Crystal Bearers on the Wii after picking it up last week. Also been doing a Final Fantasy Marathon leading up until FFXIII and I've beaten I & II so far, almost done with FFIII. Actually am blogging progress with a couple other people as a competition for the Marathon.

Well, I got Tales of Legendia for my birthday. And while I got a bunch of other games for Christmas, I've decided to go with ToL since I was already pretty far into the game when I rented it. I had gotten further than I had been when I lost my old save.

So I've decided I'm going to finish that. Damn, I love Moses. <3

Where the heck have you been??

*ahem* anyhoo, back to Dragon Quest Swords. Trying to at least max out the 3 elemental swords before facing off with Xiphos.

Where the heck have you been??

*ahem* anyhoo, back to Dragon Quest Swords. Trying to at least max out the 3 elemental swords before facing off with Xiphos.

I ran out of things to say and before I knew it I disappeared from the face of the earth. ._.

Forgot to mention I'm also doing a Let's Play of the PS1 version of Final Fantasy, but I don't think I'll pick that one up again until I get a decent PC game controller.

Up to 54.6% completion on Lego Star Wars II.

Bwaha! I beat the main story in ToL! Now... Character Quests!

TimeSplitters : Future Perfect... 47.1% completion rating right now.

Borderlands... got my soldier up to level 16 last night. Don't get to play it too much since my bro is the one who has a 360.

The other day I started a new file on Twilight Princess and completed the first dungeon (which still takes forever to get to, btw). I also restarted by game on Star Ocean 3... I really do want to beat it this time. :/

Baldur's Gate : Dark Alliance II. I didn't realize I hadn't touched this gem since 2005, so I've been on a bit of a rampage with it lately.

Medarot: Perfect Edition for Wonderswan. A very fun Japan-only RPG for a Japan-only handheld system.

btw I have the actual thing not a ROM and an Emulator.

Paper Mario : The Thousand Year Door on GC. I've never played this one before; it's actually my fiance's GC and game. She never got into it, but I enjoyed the original Paper Mario and this hasn't disappointed me yet.

Man, I gotta say my biggest gripe with GC is the controllers though, so uncomfortable in the hands.

Beat FFIII, FFIV, & FFV, and am working on FFVI now, currently in Sabin's Scenario after the Phantom Train.

Playing Demon's Souls, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, and Dissida: Final Fantasy at the moment. I'm hoping to start Super Mario RPG soon.

Edited by Mr. RPG

After completing the library in DWM (and everything else that can be done) I have moved on to Dragon Warrior Monsters 2. Just made it to the Ice World. I'm liking it so far. I think after hitting DWM and DWM2 so hard, I am going to need a break from the monsters games. I just picked up a Wii though so I will probably move on to Dragon Quest Swords next. That should be a change of pace.