Sign in to follow this  
Guest Plattym3

What are you currently playing?

Dragon Warrior III GBC. There's no in-game timer so I am not sure how long it has been. I am in the Tower west of Kol about to free Rubiss. Party is Hero, Fighter, Sage, Sage.

I am playing Mario and Luigi: Bowser's inside story, just had to restart as my 8 year old wiped out my previous saved game :(

Eeks, that bites... My nephew used to do that all the time. I am currently playing KH 358/2 Days. It's alright if you like mission based games. They basically took crisis core and made it on the DS, even the castle area to get your missions is similar to the Shinra Building. I'm just killing time For Golden Sun DS and the new Castlevania for PS3

Demon's Souls, great action rpg. Difficult but not WTFOMGBBQ hard, I've finished the game once and I'm currently on my second playthrough, total play time so far is around 40 hours or so.

DW III on NES... for some reason I just had the urge to dust of the old Nintendo and play some old school games. I've been playing through Gauntlet too.

Alright Shadownite! Awesome game, Demon's Souls.

Dragon Quest Swords. I think I'm about 12 hours in.

;) Doing ANOTHER run through of A Link to the Past and in celebration of Halloween, a runthrough of the Kemco Classic, Shadowgate. Both are also recorded and posted on my youtube channel.

Playing a fan-game on Byond, Dragon Warrior: Hero's Destiny. Offline since no one is hosting and I'm farther on my own "server" anyway. Not a bad game. Also playing a few other Byond games but nothing noteworthy. And I'm playing Dragon Quest 4 on DS to grind to 99 whenever I am havign to wait somewhere, but not actively playing it in my free time.

Dragon Quest IV on DS (still have to defeat Chow Mein and Foo Yung), and Rhythm Heaven.

I've still been playing a lot of NES. I'm just level grinding in Zoma's Castle in DW III, and I've started up another character in DW I, and have him up to level 10 right now.

Playing a fan-game on Byond, Dragon Warrior: Hero's Destiny. Offline since no one is hosting

Last I heard Regby was hosting it for now. But yeah, you might as well play it offline since no one ever really parties together in it anyways. The monsters you can catch help a lot, though I solo'd through most of it without nay monsters. Helps to train in certain classes to get useful skills.

As for me, I'm quite behind in my gaming. I'm currently focusing on training in the bonus dungeon of Magical Starsign. Level 66 on the 3rd floor now.

I also plan to get back into Wild Arms 5(at the end of it) and Dragon Quest: Swords eventually. A lot of games to catch up on and finish.

I got a good team of monsters with me and 2/4 zenithian equipment so far, all basic jobs done, 2/3 mid-tier jobs done (almost done with dragoon now to make 3/3) and have a very nice killing method with my team of 2 soldiers (one with healmore) and a fighter type.

And you mean Ra'gesh was hosting, but I didn't want to start over again and rather play with someone without playing catch-up. Then again, the game feels more geared to solo rather than team with people. I am missing Shadows of Erdrick though.

Up to level 15 in DW I, just picked up the Flame Sword, Silver Shield, Erdrick's Armor and rescued the princess this morning.

Edited by zcm

Currently playing (Warning!!! May contain Spoilers!!):

DQV(DS)- Beat it, trying to get Starkers and Bjorn.

~50 hours.

DQM:J- My friend just bought it so I am having fun beating him.

~90 hours.

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite- All my friends play it. We get together every other Sunday to play.

~600+ hours.

Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days- Trying to beat the Uber Pringer X Army, and waiting for DLC.

~150 hours.

Adventures to Go!- Got it today, humorous dialog, interesting battle system.

~5 hours.

Ken Griffey Jr MLB on the SNES, I'm about 40 games into a season at the moment.

DW3 (GBC) --> Trying to find Wreck Whips on Zipangu Pachisi track. Have all silver medals now, but haven't made my way through to GranDragon yet. Still trying to get more Sexy Books from DivineGon. Also, need to track down a few more Tiny Medals

Scribblenauts (NDS)--> Just picked this up the other day after reading a review of it right here at the Den. Loving it so far. I like how unconventional you can be in solving the problems. I am still in the first world right now but I was pretty proud of myself using a beaver to help a lumberjack cut down a tree instead of an axe or a saw.

Scribblenauts (NDS)--> Just picked this up the other day after reading a review of it right here at the Den. Loving it so far. I like how unconventional you can be in solving the problems. I am still in the first world right now but I was pretty proud of myself using a beaver to help a lumberjack cut down a tree instead of an axe or a saw.

Great game :thumbsup: I picked it up last month, but my fiance hijacked it... it hasn't left her DS in over about 3 weeks now. :laugh:

Dead or Alive Xtreme 2! It's a guilty pleasure of mine I guess lol

Playing Dragon Warrior Monsters for the first time. Just won the Starry Night Tournament. Looks like it's time for some more gates...

Loving this game way more than I thought I would. The concept didn't appeal to me, and it took me a few gates before I warmed up to the game. Now I want to play through it again and I haven't even fully finished it yet.

Playing Dragon Warrior Monsters for the first time. Just won the Starry Night Tournament. Looks like it's time for some more gates...

Loving this game way more than I thought I would. The concept didn't appeal to me, and it took me a few gates before I warmed up to the game. Now I want to play through it again and I haven't even fully finished it yet.

I'm surprised you haven't played this before! I absolutely loved the first DWM. Over the years I've played through the game three times, but only actually just finished the monster library for my first time a few days ago. I plan on doing the same thing with DWM2 now.

And for the record, in DWM1 if you have a GameShark or are using an emulator with a built-in one you can access a hidden gate that was supposed to be the final one in the game for the people that had gotten 100%, but was removed for unknown reasons.

I'm surprised you haven't played this before! I absolutely loved the first DWM. Over the years I've played through the game three times, but only actually just finished the monster library for my first time a few days ago. I plan on doing the same thing with DWM2 now.

Yeah, I am fighting the urge to jump right into DWM2. I want to complete the library as well. How long did it take you?

And for the record, in DWM1 if you have a GameShark or are using an emulator with a built-in one you can access a hidden gate that was supposed to be the final one in the game for the people that had gotten 100%, but was removed for unknown reasons.

Unfortunately, I'm not using GameShark or an emulator. You've definitely got me curious though.

Yeah, I am fighting the urge to jump right into DWM2. I want to complete the library as well. How long did it take you?

I think I was doing 2 hours a day and it took me 3 days. The adventure had already been completed, so I'm not sure in actual game time how long it took. The only boss I had at the time was Pizzaro.

Unfortunately, I'm not using GameShark or an emulator. You've definitely got me curious though.

Only negative is that DarkDrium isn't on the bottom floor like he's supposed to be. Supposedly if you turn the "Fight DarkDrium" code on as you approach the final hole you'll fight a dragon... I think it was a chamelegon... that has the stats and attacks of what would have been DarkDrium boss.

I've been playing a lot of Final Fantasy I (PS1 remake) and Bully (PS2) lately.