Sign in to follow this  
Guest Plattym3

What are you currently playing?

I just got a new PS2, mine died last week, and since then I've started up Champions of Norrath. I'm currently at level 7 with a Ranger.

Neat, I haven't played CoN in quite some time. I wouldn't mind playing online with you sometime if you'd be up for it.

Played a little bit of Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure lately. I got to the Tower of Ninetail to collect the Thunder Stone, but the game REALLY likes to use cut-and-paste environments, so the rooms look EXACTLY THE SAME AS EACH OTHER. I gave up, might go back to it later.

I'm saved at Floor 20 of Ghost Ship: Extreme on Rogue Galaxy, just killed the Necromantis. NECROMANTIS

It's like the tarantulas mentioned earlier, but it only takes two hits from it to kill you at Level 62 for everybody, and it has an insane movement speed and attack speed. I had to keep running back as Jupis and use the CD box and Yo-Yo Shock Lv. 3 over 9000 times to win.

Spliting my time between Final Fantasy Tactics (psp), Tengai Makyo Manji Maru (DS), and Tales of Destiny (PS1 via psp). SOOOOOOOOOO need to get back into DQ V.

Hoo boy, this is a "fun" topic for me. :D Seriously though, I've been drowning in the amount of games I need to actually beat (I usually lose interest, or don't find the time to play them anymore... or both).

Games I'm currently playing:

Gears of War 2

Tom Clancy's Rainbox Six Vegas

Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride

Resistance 2

Left 4 Dead

Half-Life

Half-Life 2

Dragon Warrior II

Dragon Warrior VII

Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King

Final Fantasy VII PSP

Final Fantasy VIII

Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence

Games I put off and NEED to beat:

Final Fantasy XII

Eternal Sonata

Lost Odyssey

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions

Final Fantasy I PSP

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Sonic Unleashed (Xbox360)

Chrono Trigger DS

The World Ends With You (truth be told, I played it ONCE over a year ago, and just never played it again)

Defense Grid: The Awakening

Sam & Max: The Complete First Season

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Sonic & and the Secret Ring

Sonic & the Black Knight

Mario Kart Wii

Animal Crossing: City Folk (I just need to actually PLAY it more)

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Tales of Phantasia

Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time

Yoshi's Island DS

Final Fantasy III DS

... And I know there's a lot more. I've mainly been playing Gears 2, Dragon Quest V & VIII lately, though. >_>

Edited by FireFox516

lol wow man, you're going to burn yourself out playing so many at once, trust me, I know all too well. I've burned myself out of games on more than one occasions because of that.

as for me, I'm still on Blue Dragon Plus and Dragon Quest Swords. Haven't touched DQ:S in a while, and BDP I'm slowly making progress. Trying to finish the side quest stuff before moving on. One of them requires a drop from a really tough monster, so i may hold off on that and actually progress further. From the looks of the map, I think all my party will merge into one after I finish a couple more story related battles

Other than that, I've been hanging around in Dragon Warrior Shadows of Erdrick in Byond. I'm currently the mod there now. My ranger is the top player at lv 86, I also ahve a bard that is almost lv 80, and a wizard that is lv 70+. Currently been playing a lv 24 thief with some other low lv people.

Haven't had much time for games the last week or so, b ut I'm still plugging on Norrath when I have a bit of time. I have my ranger up to level 16 right now.

Currently in Pokemon Crystal game, I want to get a Politoed but apparently GBA cables aren't compatible with GB/C games, even if they are in the GBA. So now, I need to either get my hands on a second GB/C and an old game link cable (because I can't find mine apparently) or see if my friend can find his copy of Pokemon Stadium 2, which he just conveniently misplaced.

Oh lawl, Champions of Norrath.

I played the online mode of the Return to Arms sequel, and I happened to pick up a hacked weapon while playing with somebody that does like 3,642,157 damage in a single hit and you can attack with it about 10 times in a second. I sold it for 9,999,999,999 gold, or whatever the maximum is, I forgot.

Currently I am playing nba 2k10 draft combine, and Condemned 2 on my ps3.

For psp I have dissidia playing. Finished both Cloud's and Tidus' story, am playing Firion's story currently.

Still playing Norrath; I've finished it on the normal mode and I'm on my way back through for a 2nd run. My ranger is up to level 30 right now and I'm just preparing to head into the temple in the Ashen Plain to extinguish the torches.

Went on a rampage with Shining Force CD since yesterday, up to battle #16 in Book 1. I promoted most of my force around level 15-16, with my current promoted levels being around 4-7.

Popped FFXII back in after I completed Mario Sunshine. Still playing Crystal, but I also purchased Stadium 2 off of eBay to help me with trading stuff, so in the meantime I've been looking for Raikou and Entei. I found Raikou incredibly easy (first wild encounter go) but Entei is still being elusive as ever. :/

;) I'm currently playing Two Games at once, Super Mario Brothers 3 for the SNES and Tales of Phantasia for the SNES, both for Let's Play Projects.

After a long, long hiatus I picked up on my NHL 2k7 season again, I'm in the Stanley Cup semi-finals right now, up 2-0 on the Tampa Bay Lightning. My regular season record was a perfect 82-0.

Massive updates with Crystal!

Finally got my Politoed, and I went on to kick Clair's butt along with the Elite Four. I also finally encountered Entei and caught him, but still haven't gotten Raikou, ironically enough. I'm now in Kanto and I've managed to defeat Lt. Surge, Sabrina, Erika, Janine, and Misty in that order. Now I guess I'm onward to Pewter City.

FFXII is also going well, although at a slightly slower pace. Think I'm gonna go after some more Marks, though.

I went back to Champions for a bit... my archer is up to level 37 right now, and I've started a barbarian who is up to level 11.

Currently playing Might and Magic World of Xeen in a Dosbox with D-Fend Reloaded, had a pickle of a time trying to get vocals to sound right until I changed Normal CDROM access via MSCDEX to Low-level CDROM access and MSCDEX, digital audio extraction used for CD audio (DOSBox setting "-ioctl_dx") in drives options...

Playing a new game plus of Might and Magic WoX...

Was playing The Hulk Ultimate Destruction on Xbox and Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection on my Xbox 360 earlier...

Going between Dragon Quest VIII (still), and Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, Beyond Oasis and Shining in the Darkness to be exact.

Here's a blast from the past. I found it on abandonware and used to play it back in the 80's on a 286....

NFL Challenge for PC. The graphics are X's and O's, but it is one of the best simulations of football and some of the best selections out there to this day.