Sign in to follow this  
Guest Plattym3

What are you currently playing?

I just got frustrated with Longest Journey II at a combat spot and put that off to the side for awhile. Back to the very difficult (since when some characters die, they are GONE) Suikoden Tactics.

Oh wow, this thread is still going? :P

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and Crimson Gem Saga right now, been using mostly long swords in MH and currently doing 2 star elder quests. Not sure how far I am in CGS since the game clock keeps running while my psp is in sleep mode.

Persona 3, over 200 hours and I still can't get enough of it >_<

Right now I am playtesting my RPG but I also take time to play other stuff (I have so many RPG's started, but none of them can keep me glued)

I think I have finally come to the conclusion that snes to PS2 Era RPG's were the best for me

Suikoden V (made a promise to finish that one before I progress any of the countless other games that I have started and not finished)

Also going back on my final saves in the DQ games to help me make my game recreate the style and feel of Dragon Quest the best I can.

Just finished Dragon Quest V DS and have moved on to Dragon Warrior II for the GBC. 2 hours in so far.

Back to DQ5 - I'm looking for a complete game (fight all monsters, recruit all possible)

I'm stuck right now trying to get a Bomb Baby/Ticking Timeburrms. It's my last recruitment in this section. I got two rockbomb shards, but no recruits.

Right now, I'm about 3/4 of the way through Lufia: The Legend Returns on GBC. This game is pretty extreme. I like having nine party members, but I hate only getting to use three at a time.

I got hitched, this time to Nera (was Bianca last time) in DQ5. I still got to catch up in a couple of old recruitments which I plan to finish before generation III.

Got a curer rather easily. I can get the curer, bombcrag, and Restless Armor, but still have yet to get the Ticking Timeburrrn. Amazing.

Doing the Neverwinter Nights standard campaign with a Dwarf Fighter/Weapon Master/Barbarian. Just about at the end of chapter 1, hopefully I finally finish the game after 5 years of ownership. :P

I have a completion rating of 92.4% on Lego Indiana Jones for the PS2 at the moment.

Fighter 6/Weapon Master 3 in Neverwinter Nights original campaign chapter 2, currently exploring the ruins underneath the troll caves.

Just capped off Lego Indiana Jones with a perfect 100% completion rating earlier today.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor

On day 4. So far this game kinda seems like SMT Easymode, but it's really fun.

Also, for a pretty nifty site that fits the purpose of this thread, click the thingy in my sig. You can track all the games you have or haven't finished... it's already helped me several times to remember something that was sitting on my shelf not getting played.

Edited by Azlaksar

Dinosaur King DS

kinda lame combat system. "Hard" RPS doesn't get any worse, or more literal, than this. It's quite good in most other respects though. currently at 66:45 minutes. I'm around 80% completion I think.

Been playing Star Ocean 3 and Tales of the Abyss, but lately I've been playing more Sonic and Pokemon that anything. I beat Pokemon Blue a few days ago and now I'm playing Pokemon Crystal. Damn Whitney and her Miltank...

Chrono Trigger DS, I'm about 2 hours into it right now, just heading down into that food storage area.

Dragon Warrior 2 gbc via psp emulation, just went through charlock castle and got the Loto Sword and world map.

4 1/2 hours into Chrono Trigger DS, all my characters are level 15 at the moment.

TES IV: Oblivion

Mercenaries 2

Street Fighter IV

Kingdom Hearts: Chhain of Memories

Dragon Quest III

Well I am 4 hours into final fantasy 10. I am gonna start playing a lot of blitzball.

I am also about to begin chrono cross and replay killzone 2.

Just bought several Xbox 360 games from a friend of mine for 100$. I think a couple of them are RPGs, but during this week, I'll be busy playing Infinite Undiscovery and Eternal Sonata. Later on, I'll be moving onto Heroes of Mana on the Nintendo DS and see if I can finish up the extra downloadable missions.