What are you currently playing?

Guest Plattym3

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey II - Good story and game, better graphics and voice acting, but I liked the playcontrol from the first one better. The combat system sucks, especially with a laptop.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been going at UFC: Sudden Impact again. I have all the training facilities unlocked, as well as most of the characters.

Tales of Phantasia for the Game Boy Advance.

I'm a little over five hours in. The battles take a little getting used to. I'm kind of afraid that my A-button won't stand up to the constant hammering. Still, I think this is a fantastic game. I like the idea of killing bees with a broadsword. I don't like bees.

• 2 weeks later...

Dragon Quest VIII, about 90-some odd hours in. Currently I'm in Dark Empycchu.

I just got frustrated with Longest Journey II at a combat spot and put that off to the side for awhile. Back to the very difficult (since when some characters die, they are GONE) Suikoden Tactics.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh wow, this thread is still going? :P

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and Crimson Gem Saga right now, been using mostly long swords in MH and currently doing 2 star elder quests. Not sure how far I am in CGS since the game clock keeps running while my psp is in sleep mode.

Right now I am playtesting my RPG but I also take time to play other stuff (I have so many RPG's started, but none of them can keep me glued)

I think I have finally come to the conclusion that snes to PS2 Era RPG's were the best for me

Suikoden V (made a promise to finish that one before I progress any of the countless other games that I have started and not finished)

Also going back on my final saves in the DQ games to help me make my game recreate the style and feel of Dragon Quest the best I can.

Back to DQ5 - I'm looking for a complete game (fight all monsters, recruit all possible)

I'm stuck right now trying to get a Bomb Baby/Ticking Timeburrms. It's my last recruitment in this section. I got two rockbomb shards, but no recruits.

Right now, I'm about 3/4 of the way through Lufia: The Legend Returns on GBC. This game is pretty extreme. I like having nine party members, but I hate only getting to use three at a time.

I got hitched, this time to Nera (was Bianca last time) in DQ5. I still got to catch up in a couple of old recruitments which I plan to finish before generation III.

Got a curer rather easily. I can get the curer, bombcrag, and Restless Armor, but still have yet to get the Ticking Timeburrrn. Amazing.

Doing the Neverwinter Nights standard campaign with a Dwarf Fighter/Weapon Master/Barbarian. Just about at the end of chapter 1, hopefully I finally finish the game after 5 years of ownership. :P

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor

On day 4. So far this game kinda seems like SMT Easymode, but it's really fun.

Also, for a pretty nifty site that fits the purpose of this thread, click the thingy in my sig. You can track all the games you have or haven't finished... it's already helped me several times to remember something that was sitting on my shelf not getting played.

Edited by Azlaksar

Dinosaur King DS

kinda lame combat system. "Hard" RPS doesn't get any worse, or more literal, than this. It's quite good in most other respects though. currently at 66:45 minutes. I'm around 80% completion I think.

Been playing Star Ocean 3 and Tales of the Abyss, but lately I've been playing more Sonic and Pokemon that anything. I beat Pokemon Blue a few days ago and now I'm playing Pokemon Crystal. Damn Whitney and her Miltank...