What are you currently playing?

Guest Plattym3

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about halfway through Orcs and Elves now. I don't know if any of you have played it, but I'd definetly recommend it. Imagine playing Heretic or Hexen, except turn based and a lot more plot oriented. It's been a really fun game so far.

;) I've gotten into Episode 2 of Dragon Warrior IV Renaissance, I'm currently Level grinding in the Webner Orchard and the South Soretta Forest.

Finished off Orcs and Elves last night. I didn't get a perfect rating though so I'm sure I'll go back and play through it again. I missed a lot of the secret areas in the mid to later floors.

For now I went back to playing Children of Mana though; figured it was time to finally finish it off. I'm just running side quests to level grind now before I go to find the Scion of Mana. I'm up to level 61 now, I figure making it up to 64 would be wise before I go further.

;) Finished my massive Grinding session as some of you will soon see in my next LP Installment. Now I am exploring the Ice Gave and really almost done with that.

Finished off Children of Mana earlier today... man the Scion was a sissy of a final boss, I was kinda disappointed. My total time to completion on it was 27 hours 1 minute.

I'm out of games for now... everything I have I've completed. Gonna have to pick up a game or two when I head into town this week.

Metroid Prime 2 : About 3 hours in. It dosen't hold my interest like the first MP, but this is still a kick-ass game.

I found Metroid Prime 2 to be extremely dull at first, compared to the first game. But now that I get to explore more of Dark Aether and fight some real bosses, the game got a lot more interesting.(Enough so to make it hard to put the controller down)

OH, just wait until you reach the third major area... The technological theme and music is simply stunning...

Edited by Bakanethe

I just am starting DQ V for the DS as we speak. I had picked up a copy of Champions of Norrath this morning too and was gonna play that, but the disc has a crack in it, so that plan went out the window. Gonna have to return that turd, and hopefully they have another copy.

DQ V, I was searching for the magic mirror, but I was almost out of MP so I had to evac out and find an inn. I'll get back to it after I eat some dinner though.

;) I've reached the Halfway Point in the current Dragon Warrior IV Renaissance Demo and I have completed Seacrow Beach. Also, Sparver Plataeu is now known as the Hill of Poisonous Doom.

Level grinding in DQ:V, those Magmen in the volcano are just stomping me with that fierce breath. Gonna have to kick it up at least a few more levels to take them down.

;) Doing another grinding session, mainly to beef up my Fallons to the point of having 99 of the currently available buy-able items. So far all that is left are the Magical Leaves (At 40 now thanks to mostly drops and treasure boxes) and Savior Grails. After that, I'm looking to get some new weapons for the party. So when you see my next installment, don't be TOO shocked at the levels.

Would anyone here reccomend eternal sonata. I wont be getting disgaea 3 for a while and I saw it pretty cheap in store today .

I would recommend it, I got it a bit before Christmas break. Did not get that far in it mostly because I cant take my ps3 when I go back to campus. Its a pretty good game, story is alright but battle system more than makes up for that.

Currently I am playing Killzone 2 just 2 hours into the story. I played online for a bit but now I have to wait until next weekend when I come home again to play it.

Been too busy to play anything for a couple days, but when I left off I was at the point in DQ:5 where I had just gotten the Faerie Horn.

Edited by zcm

Well, in terms of RPGs...

The games I'm currently playing are Dragon Quest IV DS, Dragon Warrior VII, Dragon Quest VIII, Chrono Trigger DS, Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, and Blue Dragon.

I have more games I've been playing, but put off due to time constraints, stress, or just plain boredom. Crisis Core, Final Fantasy XII, Eternal Sonata (though, I'm wanting to sell this version to get it on the PS3 for all the extra stuff), Bioshock (is that technically an RPG?), The World Ends With You (only played it for about ten minutes, and that was last May), and... I think that's it. RPG-wise, anyways.

I think I should stop playing Gears of War 2 online, and replace that time with some of these other games. XD

About 10 hours in DQ 5 DS, and a bit over an hour into Legacy of YS 1&2 DS.

I am a genius.

I decided to make a new file on my game to run through and maybe fix some bugs, and while I was doing that, I beat Spiny, the first boss. On a whim, I saved after that fight. The thing is, the cursor was over my other file with all Level 30 characters. Since RPG Maker does not have a confirmation on saving, I saved a file with Skitter and Chalky both Level 6 over it.

So far, I found a few bugs ((Giant Enemy Crab had a game-crashing error with the battle background, and changed some sounds that didn't fit the occasion.)) and I found that the difficulty was actually a little easier than I thought it was. Right now, Skitter is Level 12, and Chalky and Spike are both Level 13.

I just played all the way through Final Fight: Streetwise today.

I was on vacation with my fiance last week, or I probably would have finished it off already. Just getting ready to sick back down and do a bit more level grinding before I take on Nimzo and then the bonus dungeon.

Starting to get really irritated over Champions of Norrath too... I just went back to GameStop today to exchange the copy they gave me cause it had a huge crack in it. And this new disc they gave me won't read either; I'm losing my patience.

I've been playing the fudge out of Street Fighter 4 the last few days, before that I was doing a run through of the Suikoden series. I'm pretty much at the end of Suikoden 4 but of course my lazy ass kept putting off getting a couple characters and now it's too late.

Also, maining Guile and Blanka online.

;) Finally resumed my LP of Dragon Warrior IV Renaissance and I've finished up the scinario's in Konenbur and obtained a new party member.

Resident Evil 5. I'm in chapter 6-1, almost at the end. For the most part, I've been using a Handgun, Shotgun and Magnum with Chris (myself) and giving Sheva (the AI) an SMG and a Rifle.