What are you currently playing?

Guest Plattym3

Playing Duke Nukum 3D since I just saw the gameplay footage of Duke Nukem forever. A next gen render of the Ripper was more then enough for me to bump all games I was looking forward to and place them behind Duke's fist. Currently on the 6th level.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) If you enjoyed that one then you'll enjoy the rest of the series too.

Already own all four for the DS. ;)

;) Nice!! Any plans to do an Ace Attorney Marathon?

;) If you enjoyed that one then you'll enjoy the rest of the series too.

Already own all four for the DS. ;)

;) Nice!! Any plans to do an Ace Attorney Marathon?

Actually, I've already done it twice. The first time when Trials & Tribulations came out, and the other when Apollo Justice hit the shelves. I've been thinking about doing it again though, since it's been a while since I've played them (going on a year, actually).

Can anyone tell me anything about the Phantasy Star and Shining Force (is this a RPG game?) franchises?

I might get Sega's Ultimate Genesis Collection for the PS3 but I want to know if PS and SF are good games.

Can anyone tell me anything about the Phantasy Star and Shining Force (is this a RPG game?) franchises?

I might get Sega's Ultimate Genesis Collection for the PS3 but I want to know if PS and SF are good games.

Never played Shining Force, but the original Phantasy Star games are really good for back in the old days. Phantasy Star dungeons are first person 3D view where you have to draw a map yourself to navigate(thats if you dont have FAQs or some kind of map already). I suggest getting the collection for your PS3, it should last you a while.

On Nintendo, cycling through Dragon Quest V, Final Fantasy III and Final Fantasy IV.

On Playstation, Dissidia. I'm taking it slow, so I still have to beat the "Destiny Odissey" for Cecil and Cloud before starting the "final" stage.

Currently I am playing dragon warrior 3 and call of duty 5 online.

In dw3 I just got the orb from the pirates base now I am going to see how far my town has progressed.

;) Reaching the end of Case 3 in Trials and Tribulations, not much further to go until I complete the third and perhaps best of the first three Phoenix Wright games.

Right now, I'm playing Dragon Quest VIII(I had stopped playing for a while and then restarted recently). I'm taking my time to explore and level up, so I'm about 32 hours into the game and I've just reached Argonia. XDDD I know I'm a slowpoke. :P

I restarted a new NBA2k8 season with the minutes cranked up from 5 to 6 per quarter and my starting lineup changed a bit. Off to a much better start, the chemistry between the new lineup is a lot better.

Right now, I'm playing Dragon Quest VIII(I had stopped playing for a while and then restarted recently). I'm taking my time to explore and level up, so I'm about 32 hours into the game and I've just reached Argonia. XDDD I know I'm a slowpoke. :P

Not all that slow. I'm in the middle of a second run of DQVIII and it took me about 36 hours to reach Argonia. I was just really into metal hunting, I guess!

Anyway, I finally... FINALLY reached the end of disc 1 in DWVII last night. Right now I'm about 75 hours into the game, so... yay? :worried:

Playing Metal Gear Solid 4 about 11 hours in.

11 hours in? You mean into the cutscenes? Theres only about 5 hours of gameplay in MGS4.

Beat Magical Vacation last night and was dragged back into WoW.

Edited by Culix

I'm at the end of the story in DWVII... just have to go beat the final boss. I've been focusing a whole lot on grinding for both levels and classes, and working on the Immigrant Town, however.

I think I'm going to take a break and replay some Phoenix Wright though.

Playing Metal Gear Solid 4 about 11 hours in.

11 hours in? You mean into the cutscenes? Theres only about 5 hours of gameplay in MGS4.

Beat Magical Vacation last night and was dragged back into WoW.

Are you kidding me MGS has more gameplay than cuts scenes as far as i remember cut scenes total to about 2 or 3 hours.

;) Playing Chrono Trigger for the DS and I am currently grinding away inside Magus's Lair. Also, that Monster Arena is AWESOME!! I managed to make a Deep Ogan and I seem to be doing pretty well with my matches.

I finished up Shining Force Exa, includining beating the bonus dungeon bosses. They were a lot easier when I got a Taros Sword(best 2h sword in the game) with 2 100% attack mods on it. Very rare to get two on one equip, so i used it even though I preferred one handed with a shield. It pushed my attack power over 73K(inb4over9000!) and it's not even fully upgraded at the blacksmith!

I'm near the "point of no return" in Magical Starsign. I gathered up most of the winged equip set to prepare for the bonus dungeon. But I haven't touched the game in a while. I'll get back into it eventually.

Reason is, I got into the mood to play Rogue Galaxy. I had beaten the game long time ago, but never got through the ghost ship. I was going to try but accidentally got rid of the save file. Oh well, I much rather start over anyways, since I haven't played the game in around 2 years. A game can seem like new when you go so long before replaying it. :P

I'm currently past the chapter 2 boss and got all my weapons that I collected fused together(other than Simon's and Steve's, since I can't use them at this point. Jaster has Rising Soul, Desert Seeker II, and King Shooter. Kisala has Luminous Baton and Wishing Star. Zegram has Frozen Slasher(the description for this weapon called it a flame sword. O.o) and Blazing Star.

I've been grinding a lot to get rare drops, much more than I had my first time. Got some really rare drops I normally wouldn't have yet, like 2 black onyx from those piranhas(it's the rarest drop from them at 1%). Jaster is level 26, and everyone else(including Steve and Simon) are 24. It may seem high, but I remember chapter 3 being pretty tough when I first started it my first time. It's quite a jump from monsters being level 10 or lower, then fight ones that are 22+.

Because of all my rare drop gathering, I was able to get Illusion sword skill early. It helps a lot against the chapter 2 boss. I remember getting own'd by it so much my first time because it's most devastating move is electrocuting the water(and the other characters always got own'd until I changed the team command to Stay Back). Which can be easily avoided if you stay out of the water and use long range attacks, illusion sword reminded me of Link's ultimate mask in Majora's mask. :P

;) Finished up the Ocean Palace in Chrono Trigger and have been doing quite a bit of monster training, only downside is I can't figure out how to get my monster to learn techs, not that it really matters since Brute Force seems to be able to take out most of my opponents anyway.

;) Finished up the Ocean Palace in Chrono Trigger and have been doing quite a bit of monster training, only downside is I can't figure out how to get my monster to learn techs, not that it really matters since Brute Force seems to be able to take out most of my opponents anyway.

How's the Inner Sanctum? I heard that nearly everyone hates that addition to the game because it's no fun trekking up and down a mountain 20 times.

I'm currently at the end of chapter 4 in Rogue Galaxy. Refreshed my memory of why people said the difficulty was unbalanced in the game. You start chapter 4 in a place you can't leave, and one of the characters stuck with you hasn't been leveled at all nor had weapon fusing, so yeah...I'm glad I overprepared my main character. I just had the other two set to Stay Back in team command and had my main character do all the work until the others were strong enough to deal with the mess. Main issue is the tarantulas. They overpopulate the place and like to jump and slam the ground, causing all those around them to get knocked down. Sometimes you'll even get into a battle with 5 of them. Imagine them pounding the ground one after the other. -.-; Worse part of all this is that they give pitiful exp compared to the rest of the monsters, and they even show up in the next chapter's area too!...>> Luckily, there are more of other monsters and less taratulas when you're close to the end of the chapter.

;) I don't know since I haven't played though it yet. I currently scaling Death Peak while training my monster which became a Medusa with mostly Maxed out stats. :laugh: