What are you currently playing?

Guest Plattym3

Is Fallout 3 good? My big brother wants to get it.

Haha, my favorite Megaman X game was the one on the PS1 where Zero dies or something. I forget.

Playing WoW alot now. I haven't played FF4 DS nor DQVII at all recently.. I really need to play them again.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While the computer was being occupied, I started up Graffiti Kingdom for a second playthrough. I have 15 minutes logged into my new file, and I'm using my Chainsaw Scorpion that I made on my old file to play. He has some of the best attacks in the game and because you're not supposed to get them at that point, all the enemies in the first area died in one or two hits when I was still Level 1.

been playing fallout 3 alot lately..but something sad happen to me :(

i was playing for 3 hours straight none stop on it and forgot to save the entire time..and then dogmeat died on me.so i reload from my last save and then i realized out crap i never saved the entire time :(

been playing fallout 3 alot lately..but something sad happen to me :(

i was playing for 3 hours straight none stop on it and forgot to save the entire time..and then dogmeat died on me.so i reload from my last save and then i realized out crap i never saved the entire time :(

I hate when this happens, it makes me want to give up on that particular game.

Still on company of heroes but its getting extremely hard, currently on some mission where i have to repair a bridge and hold some town for 30min. I am probably going to move on to highway to hell soon.

;) I started playing a not well known game known only as Great Greed, an odd little game this is as enemies have a food or cooking theme and there's a very Myazaki-esq environmental theme to it. I've managed to clear three areas and raised my level up to 25. Another quirk about this game is that it's way to easy to earn gold thus getting upgrades isn't hard to do at all. Also like in FFI, (and II, V, and XII) is the ability to purchase magic at shops, however you can't use every spell you learn and or find. Instead you can only have four at a time equipped and healing magic can only be placed on the bottom.

Guest Plattym3

Interesting concept. So, what system is this game for?

I'll be starting Pokemon Ranger 2 tonight myself. The first one was dizzyingly fun.

Interesting concept. So, what system is this game for?

Original Gameboy. I used to own the game and have finished it. It can be quite tough at some parts if you don't prepare well.

As for what I'm playing, currently LoZ: Phantom Hourglass since I finally found my old DS that had the game in it. XD. I just got the phantom sword, so I'm just about done with the game. I'll probably go back to Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia for new game + and finish up Atelier Iris 2.

;) Platty, like Metroid said, it's for the Original Gameboy and it's quite a rare find these days. It's a pretty good game I think though if you should play it, be warned that some of the enemies and enemy names will make you say "WTF".

Guest Plattym3

Whew. I put in a marathon 6 hour session after work today and I think I've pretty much finished what I'm going to do with DWVII. I beat God like 5 times tonight, beat the 2nd bonus dungeon, even managed to kill a PlatKing over and over that kept getting revived for over 130,000 EXP. Not really interested in the contests this time for strength and all. Played with Aira instead of Maribel. Did some jobs & skills I never got to my first playthrough and ended up with higher levels and more skills than with my save that's more than 20 hours longer. With Pokemon Ranger out today and Rune Factory 2 out next week, I think I'll be DSing it for a while. Maybe try Chrono Trigger when it comes out and then the (not so) long wait for DQV.

;) I started playing Paladin's Quest the other day to get geared up for it's sequel in which a fan translation was released not to long ago. So far I have managed to complete about 1/3 of the game in the last couple of days. Paladin's Quest has a very interesting system for casting magic, instead of using MP, it uses HP, not really something I'm a fan of but it DOES encourage more strategy in battles.

Guest Plattym3

Started Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia this weekend. Played about 4 hours, and I think this will be a LONG game. Pretty much a time-killer game. It's fun to circle stuff.

Gonna start playing Warhammer: Online when I get it installed and patched in the next few hours. I've always enjoyed PVP in MMORPGs (World of Warcraft's battlegroundss really helped me get into it, and people I've talked to that have played Warhammer say it's 10x better than WoW's battlegrounds).

Although I'll be playing Warhammer: Online, I'll probably take a small break from it in two weeks when The Last Remnant (which looks sweet!) from Square-Enix comes out for the XBox 360. For those looking for another JRPG after Tales of Vesperia, here it is. I hope it is as good as the previews and video's make it look (the battles look the most interesting; some are saying it reminds them of FFXII in terms of game-play and game-concepts [battles are totally different from one another, The Last Remnant uses an enhanced turn-based battle system]).

So, for those with a 360, I would look into this game. It is a new IP from Square-Enix, directed by Hiroshi Takai (considered the "mover-and-shaker" in terms of battle effects for Square-Enix); Executive Producer Akitoshi Kawazu (Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles and Final Fantasy XII); and composed by Tsuyoshi Sekito (Guitarist for the Black Mages, did arrangements for Chrono Trigger (PS), Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Dawn of Mana and Brave Fencer Musashi).

It looks to be a traditional high-fantasy RPG from Square-Enix.

Edited by Neclord

I was gone on vacation for 9 days, but now I'm back to my NHL season. I'm 58-0 right now. Averaging 11.4 goals per game and allowing 1.6 per game on average.

;) Made some more Head-way in Paladin's Quest. So far I have been exploring the underground temple. After having my weapon and armor being shattered by the Lokiguard and finding replacement weapons. My Levels are also in the 50s.

;) I started playing Paladin's Quest the other day to get geared up for it's sequel in which a fan translation was released not to long ago. So far I have managed to complete about 1/3 of the game in the last couple of days. Paladin's Quest has a very interesting system for casting magic, instead of using MP, it uses HP, not really something I'm a fan of but it DOES encourage more strategy in battles.

Yeah, I remember that. I know a lot of people that complained about it, but I never had a problem with it myself. It was fun, but did have some annoying parts near the end, I think some puzzle where you need to get through a maze without running into some huge ball of energy or something(memory is really foggy on this). I remember having a lot of trouble with that part.

As for what I'm playing now, I was playing Ys VI in hard mode, but stopped at the later part of Limewater Cave. Since there's no better place to level until you pass that point, the difficulty caught up to me(monsters give less and less exp as you level up).

Now I'm replaying Shining Force Neo. Having a lot of fun grinding early. I haven't gone far into the game yet and have already gotten to level 35 and explored places I shouldn't be able to go to yet(a LOT of places you can go to early, provided you can survive them). Some areas have monsters that are too strong yet. Like some cyclops dashes up to me and kills me in one hit. XD Last time I played through this, I did the same thing as now. I got myself a blizzard staff and focused on strengthening frost magic. I just spam ice pike, which makes it easy to fight monsters stronger than you as long as you keep away from them.

I'm also playing Castlevania: Order Of Ecclesia in Albus mode. I'm up to Eligor, but probably need to get a bit stronger, before I fight him.

;) Yeah the HP being used for MP, while not a favorite of mine, isn't too bad if you use Medicine Liberally. Also level grinding and powering up your spirits make things much, much easier.

I played the heck out of that game....kind of sucks that the hero is the ONLY character who can damage the final bosses, while the rest of the party stands around looking pretty. It gets a nod for wierd abbreviatons for nearly everything too...Hmmm the HST is stronger than my Mgt...maybe I should upgrade...or maybe switch out for the tdr sr...

I've been playing Pokemon Ranger 2 recently. Already squared away Order of Ecclesia for now (completed Shanoa thoroughly, but didn't enjoy Albus mode much.)

I also got Animal Crossing: City Folk...so that should eat a whole lot of time.

Big update on shining Force Neo. Finally got strong enough to fight in the graveyard, got to level 56(and still leveling fast xd). Monsters here can still kill me in one blow, but what makes this place easy is spamming ice pike lv 2 with Conserve mp lv 1 and 2 mastered(so I don't run out of mp). Ice pike attacks any and every enemy within view. and it has a juggle effect and keeps those monsters off the ground for as long as I spam the spell. :P Only issue is when some long range skeletons are in my blindspot and kill me because ice pike 2 won't hit it. I still haven't even moved on with the main game yet. XD

;) I've now reached the end of Paladin's Quest, is it me or does the Hero, who not only bears a resemblance to Edward Elric, tend to lose the Kormu Armor way to many times? Anyways where I am at now I'm currently Level 66 and I'm building up my Spirits while also trying to obtain the last one. I think I'm going to devote the rest of the night to trying to finish up the game then perhaps I'll start on Lennus 2 or Paladin's Quest 2 since the translation was recently complete.

well i just got a used copy of Rogue Galaxy..i have to say pretty nice game all in all i really love the insectron thing in it i spent 4 hours last night gathers bugs and getting them ready for the tournaments lol

but in the story line im up to the point where i have to find the keys of the ancients ruins..but i have to work on alot of the members cause they tend to fall behind in equipment after awhile cause you couldnt use certain members at points..but now i can pick who ever i want to now (thank god) once i finish working on Kisala and Steve(a awsome robot on your team..he is like a butler but punches stuff) i will proceed in the story line some more..maybe do one of the 3 ruins i need to go to for a key and then work on the insectron stuff again (really addictive)

IMO thought they shoulda made a game based on just insectron alone where you could play it online too..i mean heck i would buy it

on my save i seriously spent like 10 hours total since i got it on insectron lol (my saves total time is 25 hours)

Guest Plattym3

I never got into the insectron game at all. I probably should have, I'm a sucker for mini games like that. The thing that scared me away was reading the strategy guide on how to get the BEST bugs. That would have taken forever, so I just never started. Stupid me. I've long since sold my copy too.

well i just got a used copy of Rogue Galaxy..i have to say pretty nice game all in all i really love the insectron thing in it i spent 4 hours last night gathers bugs and getting them ready for the tournaments lol

but in the story line im up to the point where i have to find the keys of the ancients ruins..but i have to work on alot of the members cause they tend to fall behind in equipment after awhile cause you couldnt use certain members at points..but now i can pick who ever i want to now (thank god) once i finish working on Kisala and Steve(a awsome robot on your team..he is like a butler but punches stuff) i will proceed in the story line some more..maybe do one of the 3 ruins i need to go to for a key and then work on the insectron stuff again (really addictive)

IMO thought they shoulda made a game based on just insectron alone where you could play it online too..i mean heck i would buy it

on my save i seriously spent like 10 hours total since i got it on insectron lol (my saves total time is 25 hours)

My best Insector is a Spring Cleaner, a Rank 7 Springtail. It looks like a scorpion so that's why I have it.

I also spend most of my time in the Insectron, but I think I'm almost done with the game.

;) I'm at the end of Paladin's Quest or as it's called in Japan, Lennus. All I really need to do is finish building up my Earth Spirit and then go and take on the last boss of the game and that's it. Then It's on to the Sequil, Lennus 2. Then after that, it'll be time to take on the Ultima Games for the NES.

I've made a lot more progress in leveling in Shining Force Neo. Currently level 99 with a lot of force arts mastered. I've gone to the farthest point I can go before actually moving on with the game(still near the beginning at the point when force arts are first introduce. :laugh: ). Max level is 200, but it's impossible to get up there without progressing, as it has slowed down now that I'm almost level 100, and no better place to level until I actually progress a lot. XD