Dragon Quest Dai no Daibouken OST

Guest Zetsu

As the title explains, I'm desperate to download Dai no Daibouken OSTs because of its quality. Does anybody know where to get em or does anybody have them and is kind to share?

Thank You! :thumbsup:

Oh! Thank You Kilivan :D

I appreciate those songs!! BTW where did you download them because I am mad to get the OST but I can't even find one... :cry:

By any chance do you have the whole OST?

Once again Thank You!

Well, it's very hard to find these OST nowadays.

I found them a long time ago, a time when people just put up their mp3 on webpages and connections where slower than slugs. But nowadays, it's all bittorent, emule, etc...

I only have the first two OST completed. From the others, I just have a few tracks here and there. The problem is I have no space on the web to store them all. So if you want them, you better provide me some ftp where I can put them for you to download. ;)

;) Didn't we used to have an FTP that crashed or went defunct all of a sudden? I know MetalIke is working on one right now as we speak.
;) Didn't we used to have an FTP that crashed or went defunct all of a sudden? I know MetalIke is working on one right now as we speak.

Yes, I think it was MDragon's FTP.

I don't think MetalIke will want to provide the space. But if he's willing, that's fine with me.

Thanks for the reply Kilvan Slime Master.

Since I'm a newbie to here so therefore I don't know people around here but is it possible to ask the MetalIke to provide the MDragon's FTP?

Archived