The False Bound War comments

Forgotten Wolf

Ok I will try to describe the lay out of the map for you all.

in the upper left corner of the map is Wereloft about 30 miles south of it is a lake known as the lake of despair, about 7 miles long by 3 miles wide in the middle is an Island owned by the house of Geektrov this is thair city is there. to the east of the lake is a chain of mountains that leads up th the east side of Wereloft, making it have 2 natural barriors. The only way into wereloft is to take the mountain pass through the town of dogtree. Far to the east of Wereloft is the house of Ravnstard they are in a desert, a barron wastland. to the south of that lies Saratov Guarding the port into the lake of despair.

I don't know how understandable this is so Tell me if you have any questions.

The 5 houses are allied as follows

Wereloft and Dogtree

Saratov, Ravnstard, and Greektrov.

As for starting my character Knives is the last of the Wolf mages traped in Wereloft far beneth the surface in a prison. He was put there along with the other wolfs because They were beleaved to be ploting against the house when in trouth the concle seemes to be hiding somthing he has gotton to close to.

• 2 weeks later...
a plan came to mind.

WHY DID YOU POST! DIDNT YOU THINK THAT I WAS GOING TO DO SOMTHING!

this is why I am getting sick of making stories with people who dont read.

yah burn I am talking to you and I love how you arnt following my sign up format JUST READ you want to know what I am sick and tired with this. It's the same dam thing every story!

I was actually thinking of joining the story but after seeing that every one that joined cant even make a character that fits the rules I'm reconsidering joining. The only characters that even picked a house were mine and sessh. Also no one posted a personality for their character and hey Burn and Chaos how about telling us what your characters look like and if their male of female or should I just imagine them to look like a short fat 700 lb. woman? MAYBE if this is all fixed I'll join the story.

so i guess i did every thing write.i hope so cause i read the other stuff before joining and i am a mercenary so i work for all houses.

Yah after I looked back I did see you had a personality section. Its kinda hard to spot mixed in with all the other stuff. And for the house thing you should actually have it say your a merc. Also if you can (this is just for reference if I have to mention your character in one of my posts) expand on his appearance and personality alittle. For appereance tell us what kinda clothes he wears and for personality tell us more about him. Like is he kind or cruel? stuff like that.

Oh yah and burn add more than just his hieght and gender. Also pick a house.

And Chaos Dragon I'm not even gonna get started with giving you tips cuz it would take too much time. Just use Sessh's and my character profiles as reference to figure out what your missing.

Can any one tell me where the Restroom is..................................................................................................

....................................................................................................

..........................Becouse Some one needs to flush burns $#!& :)

LoL sorry to just jump in and say that but i was reading and man the storie was going smooth as greeese hog snot but then i read Burs post and i was like WTF Burn there is a thing called Flow and organization man im not in this story ore do i plan on it but GD man learn how to write .......you know what i sagest eather quit now and wait till you get into high school...or write what you wanna say in MS Word read over it and edit it like 100 times before you even think about posting becouse everything you write is SHITTY hell BOY my 8 year old cuz could write a post that makes more since. oh yea hi Sessh and Draco oh yeah you cought me on a really bad night so before you think you going to write somethin to me about this post think twice b/c i could "Burn" you in any subject out there Im good Burn and i have been write since you were a sperm on your daddy's Balls Good night and ,,!,,

Yah after I looked back I did see you had a personality section. Its kinda hard to spot mixed in with all the other stuff. And for the house thing you should actually have it say your a merc. Also if you can (this is just for reference if I have to mention your character in one of my posts) expand on his appearance and personality alittle. For appereance tell us what kinda clothes he wears and for personality tell us more about him. Like is he kind or cruel? stuff like that.

Oh yah and burn add more than just his hieght and gender. Also pick a house.

And Chaos Dragon I'm not even gonna get started with giving you tips cuz it would take too much time. Just use Sessh's and my character profiles as reference to figure out what your missing.

ok done, look at the sign ups and there will be new stuff

Dosn't really matter anymore I guess the only ones in this story are me,Chaos dragon and dark dragon. I wonder if this will work who knows. I would talk to draco but his isnt responding to me for some reason so I just guess he is out who the hell knows anymore.

sorry i havent been here for a while ive had a tough time with the holidays and school and new work i havent had time to get on

P.S. ive redone my stats so look at them and tell me what i forgot

• 2 weeks later...

The profile of Dante now has a link to a pic my friend drew for me. He is also going to draw some other characters I plan on making.

hey guys long time no see. anyway do you think i can have two characters from now on,you know diran and this new man

Chaos Dragon all I have to say is WTF! What was the point of your last post? Was there a point? If you wern't able to think up something worth posting you shouldn't have posted at all!!

Hey! i was JUST trying to have a little humour...

Its one thing to add humor in a post when you get the opportunity, but don't make a post just to use the oldest one most overused sayings and try to pass it off as adding humor.

Yea i am its just that i have a lot to do right now. ill be on when we move from earthlink to aol or when i get the money to buy my own laptop.anyway ill try to get on when i get home but dont hold yor breath for me.

Archived