Bush Whack!

Atticus

OMG anime fans hate Bush more now (and hate him more if your a Wolf Wood, or YuGiOh fan) Useing a Pic of Wolf wood with Yugis eyes for a Yakuza (Japanese Mafia) This piss me off hes link to a movie that was aired only in Albuquerque, NM and online.

http://www.georgewbush.com/videoandaudio/default.aspx

Look for "Yakuza" Under the Television Ads

I like to add not only do I hate Bush more but I hated him for the FF9 thing he said too >.< so all I can say TELL EVERONE OF THIS SHOW EVER ONE THIS (As in the Anime everone :P )

;) Gee and I thought Otaku here in America were Republican. Hmmmmmm Looks like I was wrong on this matter. I am spreading this now.

Bush made a review of FF9 and sayed bad things about it and some of the Characters (My fav is Vivi I have a thing for Black Mages ^_^ and he said he look like the type of guy to kill :angry: ) he add a few more things about other FFs and I think one or two DW games.And I remaber he sayed a Few Characters were gay looking too :puzzled:

;) Hold up, Are you talking about the same Bush is trying to get re-elected into the Presidency for four more years? What the crap would he be doing reviewing a game and on top of that, an RPG? :????::???::????::???:

Heh, I'm sorry but that's kind of funny. And I'm a big fan of Trigun. And since when did Bush do video game reviews? Did IGN give him an honary slot? :rolleyes:

If Bush played a DQ game and said it was the worse piece of crap he had ever played I wouldn't give a crap. I'm not going to base my vote off of that. Now if was for banning DQ games for who knows what reason, that would be a different story.

Who would of guessed? But that doesnt change the Movie for Bush for the topic.

O and to add thats not the one I read but it was that site (It closed down at least last time I was there)

Well when I read the FF9 one it did not list anything sayint it was fack.

Archived