Unholy Allaince 2 Comments

Dracolord

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Statis Report: Yes his vison is now fully recoverd

He can get up and walk around.

He can think strait and talk fine.

Just got the staples and stitches out of his head.

He seems pretty fine to me now.

well, Basicly if you are going to post you need to stick to the mane story line now so we can finish this. what we are now doing is heading to Nozgoth (after we beat the dragon guy.) thair Sessh will meat up with flowen and fight him outside, the Rest of you will be fighting the Elder god. (I will let Draco post the stats for the form he will be using)

If you do not post in the comments in the next 3 days, It is possable that your character will be droped.

The reason I am doing this is because we do not have Good enough participation from half of us I wont say who but if you know who you are dont bother joining any future storys of mine if you are going to be a roadblock.

Odin you are not immune to any of this if you don't post somthing I will be forced to drop your character to continue the story.

um...wasn't wing at chaos not sopposed to be with raziel and the others i thoguht they were still in chaos's house (sorry if they got there somehow cuz i read the story more and there wasn't a part where wing and chaos were with them -.-)

Hi, i'm Raziel, i met Dracolord in xbox Live and apperently we both had the same name: Raziel, and of course i am another Raziel fan, and he told me about this site and the stories you guys play, and i decided to join, and i was wondering if i would be in the stories you guys play?, and of course i already made my character, here he is:

Name: Fiend

Race: human/demon

Place of birth: Hell

Basic info: well, my character was born in hell, and he has hell powers(like Spawn), he basicly has everything that Spawn has, and better, example: he can control his chains that can fly out of his torso, he can leap many miles in the air, he has super streangh, and more that i will fill you in later, my character is Lucifer(Devil)'s son. Lucifer called him called him Hareslavar Eskin Grah(it means: The hottest Flames of hell)(Fiction: they say if anyone outside of hell said his true name will be instantly sent to hell and be burns and tortured for eternity), but many millenias past, and soon forgot his name, and gave himself a name: Fiend, Fiend has never been in earth or any other place outside the fire walls of hell.

Powers: Fiend has super streangh, chains of hell, he can merge with practicly anything(showen in the movie Spawn merging with a motorcycle), he can leap up in the air about 50-100 miles in the air, he has rapid healing(Spawn in the comics got shot with 3 tanks and it only hurt him for a sec, then he regenerated, Fiend has hell fire that he can shoot out of his hands or eyes(showen in the movie of Spawn, the green fire), and a little more i have to look up.

overall Fiend is a much more powerful version of Spawn, he looks like Spawn's costume, but he never shows his face to anyone.

Ya already told him his char is in the wrong place but I'm gonna help out with that.

Raz: i am weaker in this form so that is a posibility.

When did I say that getting flesh made him weaker?

Sessh I can't beleive thats all your concerned about. Who said we were ready to kill Ryukotusei?

Can I make my Fiend character consume the Elder god (wrap his skin and chains around the elder god and flowing Fiends power into the Elder, and fuse with him), making: The Forbiddon Elder, but now The new and improved Elder consumes galaxies instead of earth, and thus creating a time flux and warping the entire system of war making it into a giant battle to save the universe?

lol

Damn i'm drunk, i just made that up as i went allong, damn i'm evil :coolslime:

Archived