Unholy Allaince 2 Comments

Dracolord

Its probably pointless to make this topic since hardly anyone appears to read the stories anymore and since we don't get many people that join the stories anymore. Eh, oh well I made this topic anyway so if anyone has any comments at all about the story go ahead and say them.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How dare you I settp away from the cpu for a minute and you go and do this thais is an outrage! :(

Hahaha well anyways the comments section is up and just post things about the story and questions and such.

OK IM REALLY PISSED OFF NOW ZREO READ THE RULES YOU NEED TO ASAK ME AND RAZ ABOUT UR CHARACTER AND SECOUND YOU NEED US TO ADD U IN THE STORY!

ps. thank you for waiting Dragon we will add u in shortly

RULES

If you were in the last Unholy Allaince and you wish to use the same character just say that here you don't need to repost the profile, its already in the first sign ups. For anyone that wants to join post your character and either me or Sessh will let you know if its acceptable because we do have some limits to what types of characters will be in this story but they're too hard to explain. After you post a character wait for one of us to fit you in which should only take a one or two posts after you sign up. You may also have up to three characters (This is do to the lack of people that post in this section.) Also PLEASE do not create a major enemy unless its your rival (This will count as one of your three). So nobody complains later Sessh and I (being the creators of this story) will be able to add more enemys even if this exceeds our three character maximum. Try not to double post!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! Attempt to post at least once every one to two weeks. Do not make story changes for ANY CHARACTER THAT YOU DID NOT CREATE!!!!(No offense burn but this rule was inspired by you. I think we all remember the multiple Aisha incedent in the first Unholy Allaince.) PLEASE TRY TO BE VERY CREATIVE WITH AT LEAST ONE OF YOUR CHARACTERS!!!!

you didnt wait for us to add you! Also your character is acceptable but you were supposed to wait for us to pm you to let you know that and I would have after I read you sign up except I also read your post in the story which means you jumped the gun.

Alright then we will leave the post you made and In my next couple posts I will try to add you in. And from problems we had in the past we made different rules this time so be sure to check the top of the sign ups to see them.

Ok I believe everyone that has signed up is now able to post. Burn try to have Max go to a town and I will have the group meet him there in my next post.

raz and sessh i have a way i wanna come in so if you ould tell me when i can post i was thinkin some time right after sessh figures out witch raz is real thanks let me know :)

yah yah i dubble posted well anyways I thought to make some rules, actually they came from SM site but my idea anyways.

1. you need to make characters that can keep up with the others in cases such as this story it dosn't matter as long as u have at least 1 strong characetr.

2. Don't make up histories for characters that don't belong to you

3. If someone is doing something Important with their character don't interrupt them.

4. If you are going to post try to make It at least 10 lines long, If you can't thetas ok just try not to do to many short posts.

5. If you feel you are being treated unfairly in the stories just tell Me or Draco and I am sure we can clear it up.

and thats about it.

;) So Rand is the Silent one of the bunch am I right? Also I am quite impressed with how quickly the story is moving along. 3 pages already, keep it up guys. :biggrin:

Archived