Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woodus

New Dq 8 Characters

Scan 1 with Pork and Mark

Scan 2 with Marcello

Scan 3 with Luniello

A recent issue of Shonen Jump reveals five new characters who will appear in the upcoming PlayStation 2 title Dragon Quest VIII. Each one is connected to the four playable characters in the game.

Gerda is a female thief who lives extravagantly through her acquisitions. She and Yangus have some sort of connection. Luniello, a strange fortune teller, is mysteriously linked with the hero. Marcello is a Temple Knight, and he and Kukuru are comrades-in-arms. Finally, Pork and Mark, a pair of mischievous youngsters, have some sort of tie to Jessica.

Source: RPGamer

Generic Note: This may have been posted already by someone else already, but I am posting it here for the people that come to this site that don't visit the message boards.

Guest Plattym3
Finally, Pork and Mark, a pair of mischievous youngsters, have some sort of tie to Jessica.

Source: RPGamer

Look at where on Jessica's body the youngsters' eye level falls. :whoa: That's their tie to her! :wink:

Maybe I'm the only one that thinks this, but...

Jessica's breasts are over rated. They would be better if they were smaller.

But hey, this is just IMO.

:P

;) Well according to that bit of information the female Aira lookalike isn't Aira herself but a possbile desendant or could just be a coincidental connection to Dragon Warrior VII. In other words it would appear that the mystery of Aria appearing in DQVIII has been solved.

Oh well

I suppose I should have specified that a while back, plus I don't get to read all the messages everyday, I go by the news alerts I get for some of the news items

Heh, I wasn't really $#!&@ing hence the :P but good disclaimer none the less. :thumbsup:

Guest Plattym3
$#!&@ing

For the life of me, I can't think of what curseword this could be. :????:

Pendy, I'm just kidding, don't be pissed. :kiss:

I know, I was just in a bad mood that day, having to deal with sales people support O_o