Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leonardo

Slim Shady Lp

HEY HEY HEY !

;) It's Faaaaaaaaaaaaat Albert!! :laugh::laugh::laugh: couldn't resist.

:???: What hell is it ?

Is another one FAT host from tv show ?

Heh.

Finally someone who agrees with me about Britney Spears. She's just a big slut who degrades herself just to make a few extra bucks off despersate nerds.

Even though I'm deaf, I support intelligent singers, and none of these crappy walking hormone factory teen singers.

Old timer singers are the best. (I can read the songs with closed captioning, to let ya know).

HEY HEY HEY !

;) It's Faaaaaaaaaaaaat Albert!! :laugh::laugh::laugh: couldn't resist.

If you like rap music that's your thing and I'm sure you'll get along fine with most other people but as for me. I prefer music from bands like Nirvana, Bush, Smashing Pumpkins and the like. Though I am more prone to listen to VG Soundtracks. (Game Soundtracks.) OC Remix is a good place to go to find Hiphop remixes of some of your favorite game soundtracks.

Thats classic Slime Master! That made me laugh :laugh::thumbsup:.

Heh.

Finally someone who agrees with me about Britney Spears. She's just a big slut who degrades herself just to make a few extra bucks off despersate nerds.

Even though I'm deaf, I support intelligent singers, and none of these crappy walking hormone factory teen singers.

Old timer singers are the best. (I can read the songs with closed captioning, to let ya know).

I agree with you there Erdrick. The older singers seem to have the more intelligent use of words to make outstanding lyrical songs. The music today (especially the Nu-Metal [as everyone likes to put it] and Rap), makes me ill just listening to it. To me it sounds like the same stuff over, and over again. The beats to songs sound the same over and over again. Being a guitarist, I haven't heard anything from the newer bands that makes me even want to listen to the instruments.

Sorry, but I'll stick with the older bands.

EDIT: Ack, didn't mean to double post, my bad :(.