Beyblade

DranzerX13

Bakuten Shoot Beyblade is the story of a teenager named Takao Kinomiya who wishes to be the best at the most popular sport in the world--Beyblade! Beyblades are spinning tops. You can add different parts to them, making your Beyblade stronger. In the anime, bit beasts (spirits of animals) can live inside the Beyblade, and be summoned at will to do special attacks. Takao makes friends with a Beyblade expert Kyoujyu, and a friendly boy who's dad owns a Beyblade shop, Max Mizuhara. The three enter a tournament held in their town, where they meet the mysterious Rei and the champion, Kai Hiwatari. After this tournament, the five boys team up to make a new team, the BBA Team. Traveling around the world, the team hopes to become the ultimate champions of the world. Throughout their adventure, they go through many hardships…can they work together to reach the finals? If you want great character development, action packed battles between monsters and machines, and a great adventure, look no further than Bakuten Shoot Beyblade!

I used to watch beyblade alot, and it was a cool anime show so far. :biggrin:

;) I don't watch that much anime myself. I do tune into Yu-Gi_oh now and then but the only Anime I really watch every day (well night) is Lupin III which is now back on the airwaves.

Archived