Dragon Quest Daibouken Fandub

DranzerX13

I am working desperately on making a fandub of Dragon Quest Daibouken. I have almost every episode of Dragon Quest Daibouken in Spanish, continuing to download more of them on Overnet. Overnet has every single episode of Dragon Quest Daibouken in Spanish. I have some people who are helping me witht his, but I would really like more help. I have all the equipment needed to make a descent fandub. I have all the translations for all the names and characters.

Anyone interested in auditioning for voicing the Dragon Quest Daibouken characters, then email me at DranzerX13@yahoo.com for

auditions.

My Dragon Quest Daibouken Fandub website can be found here:

http://s3.invisionfree.com/dragonanime_fandubs/

because fandubs are a lot more fun to do, plus it will increase the fans of that anime a lot more. I have everything needed to fandub it. All that I ned help with is for someone to re compose the background music. I have Windows Movie Maker, it has the aility to mute audio tracks in the video. Once I do that, I will need new voices, background music for it. There has never been an acutal english dub for Dragon Quest Daibouken, so I figure it would be cool to see.

;) Hahahahahahahaha!!! This is definately something new. Most of the time people make Fansubs of animes but a Fandub? Sounds interesting though it's too bad I don't live in the same area you do. I'd try and help you out on voices.

You can still help out with the voices even if you don't live in the same area that I do. All you have to do is record your voice using a microphone, or speakers, then email me your voice attachment for the character you want to play as. Its that simple. You don't have to know perfect english to do fandubbing, as long as you aren't doing it yourselves, you should be fine. I also have been spending a lot of hard time making the last time and next time previews for each episode. i will keep the background music the same, but as for the opening, closing themes, that won't be the same as the jap version. unfortunately all that the spanish version came with was just the whole episodes. They skipped the last time, next time previews, along with the opening, and closing themes. Other than that nothing else will be changed. same background music, same story plot.

That does sound very interesting, good luck with your project :thumbsup:

;) Can you tell me a little about the bad guys in Dai no Daibouken? Why I am asking this is because I'd like to do a few voice overs for them as soon as I can borrow my friend's microphone of course.

Archived