One Piece

sindibad

ONE PIECE

intro.gif

The anime is about a group of pirates adventuring in the Fantasy world were men can gain the devil power by eatting the Devil fruit , the series start Luffy the young captin who dream of becoming The King of pirates, he start his adventure by collecting his partners.

The anime do have alot of Battles between the sea captins alot of Jokes, Over all a really Great story.

This is my Fav. anime of all time, Highest recommandation EVER! GO SEE IT NOW!

Kaizoke fansub are making the English sub, one of the best sub groups.

http://kaizoku-fansubs.com/modules/news/

START THE DOWNLOAD

:D

Well I haven't seen the anime but I've read the manga series and It was cool so far. :biggrin:

;) I had a fansub movie of One Piece once. The subtitling was god-awful but funny to read. When Luffy does his rubber punch attack the subtitle literally said something rather disturbing and since we have younger members and females here I will not repeat it, And another mispelling was Hotpot which that place Hotchpotch in there as opposed to the appriate name. But that was then only thing of One Piece I ever saw. I never saw the TV series nor read the manga.
Well I haven't seen the anime but I've read the manga series and It was cool so far.  :biggrin:

Same here. Though I have a feeling that One Piece must be the ideal manga to convert into an anime due to its battle scenes and humor.

Not my favorite manga, but I never miss a chapter. :biggrin:

Well I haven't seen the anime but I've read the manga series and It was cool so far.  :biggrin:

Same here. Though I have a feeling that One Piece must be the ideal manga to convert into an anime due to its battle scenes and humor.

Not my favorite manga, but I never miss a chapter. :biggrin:

the anime is Solid don't miss it out!

go either Download it(recommended) or buy the HKDVDs (not recommended) DON'T watch the american version of the show it will suck so much >.<

Archived