Flcl, Have You Ever Watched It?

Akubar

FLCL in my opinion is THE MOST WEIRD SHOW I"VE EVER SEEN! :whoa: Its about a boy named Naota who thinks his life is unexciting like most people do and his life goes under a dramatic change when he meets Haruko, who runs over him with a vespa and hits him with a bass guitar and robots spring from his head and he has his own robot named Canti to deal with them. VERY WEIRD!

;) Once again my rich Anime Club history shall come into play here. I have seen that show twice mind you twice. Once I saw it in subtitled format and again I saw a few episodes when came on Adult Swim. It is indeed one of the most bizzare anime shows out there. I also like something interesting in one of the episodes.

*POSSIBLE SPOILER*

Naota's Father was dressed up as Lupin and when he hit on the guitar whielding chick (I forgot her name :blush: ) he jumped out of his clothes just Lupin did. It was really ironic about that since at the time I saw it on Cartoon Network Lupin was aired on there as well.

**END SPOILER**

;) Once again my rich Anime Club history shall come into play here. I have seen that show twice mind you twice. Once I saw it in subtitled format and again I saw a few episodes when came on Adult Swim. It is indeed one of the most bizzare anime shows out there. I also like something interesting in one of the episodes.

*POSSIBLE SPOILER*

Naota's Father was dressed up as Lupin and when he hit on the guitar whielding chick (I forgot her name :blush: ) he jumped out of his clothes just Lupin did. It was really ironic about that since at the time I saw it on Cartoon Network Lupin was aired on there as well.

**END SPOILER**

Her name was Haruko.

Archived