Esturk

What's the best game in the DW series?

:D

You'd puke if you heard... Although I must say... I'd better get Maribel (a.k.a Shannon) back...

I think I've finally found a use for ? Shards!

And because I'm nearing Coastal as we speak (mom's gaining me job levels  :P) I have one thing to say to you:

:baa:

I was guessing at the 2/3rds part, so don't have a cow, man.   :D

OK OK, this topic has kind of sunk low, guess its all been covered before.  I've had DW7 completed for some time now and figured I'd bring this little thread back to life.  DW7 was a damn good game.  I've been firm with my stance that 3 was the best and 1 was my favorite.  Well 3 is still the best, it has one very very small flaw and that is why would the hero just grab a group of strangers to travel with?  See very tiny flaw haha but you can play the game solo so it rocks.  3 is the best.  1 is still my favorite because it was the first, it's so well done, its a great little story and its just my favorite.  2 and 3 tie for second favorite.  Its hard to pick between the two.  Not so long ago 3 would have beat 2 out but i've gained a new appreciation for 2 and well the Erdrick (Roto) trilogy rocks.  4 is a great game, would have loved to have seen the PSX version though.  DW7 was great, long, fun, looks good, just wonderful but seemed to be missing something, can't quite put my finger on it.  Ok no wait, the Demon Lord didn't cut it as a Final Boss for me.  Didn't like his look.  Am currently playing DQ5 and am really liking it so far, will factor it in later when i'm done.  They're all great, 3 is still the standout for me though.

I have to revive this thread for our best friend Esturk!!

Zaoraru (Revive)!!

Guest Arena Leader

My favorite Dragon Warrior game is Dw7. I would say 4 comes in at a close second, then 3, 1 and I didn't like 2 very much. 2 seemed haistily made as a quick sequil for a popular game.

Guest The_Evil_Dragon269

I can't wait 'till I play DW3 My FIRST DW game...... Aren't I a sad creature.... I came here in preparation. :(

I have the manga Dragon Quest, Dai no daiboken, where the original names of the DQ Spells are used. Besides you can look in the Spell list of DQV on woodus'page.

Guest Arena Leader

Happy Birthday divinigon11, but stop with the over posting!!

Guest Arena Leader

I have 3 things to say;

1: The thing that i find missing in dragon warrior 7 is the graphics. Don't get me wrong, i really couldn't care less about the graphics but the way rpg's are turning out nowadays is with the best graphics ever. Also, Dragon Warrior 7 was released at a time when the game designers could come up with a new trick or two. (Well maybe 1 more trick because the thing i love about dragon Warrior 7 is the talk feature)

2: Dragon Warrior Monsters 1 may be a side quest in dragon warrior (so to speak) but it was the first one i got and the first i beat and was what started the comeback of dragon warrior games. My two tied for favorite are Dragon Warrior Monsters and Dragon Warrior 7.

3: If Dragon Warrior 4 had have been released for psx it would probably be my favorite. I have played the nes version but only on an emulater and i find it hard to play dragon warrior games on the comuter.

Here is the final say on which is the best DW game.  The best one is which ever one i happen to be playing :D

[brings self from exile]

Hi, all.

Contrary to popular belief... I did not die.

My memory card did.

Two more months and then I will play.

So, how's it going around these parts? It's been... a while.

Things are going good. We've got a few newbies... some new forums.... generally a bit slow.... but all in all ok. Welcome back Esturk!

We've actually been saying on topic 10% more than we used to.  It is the strangest thing I've ever seen.

Yeah, but we are already making things good on your thread, Esturk!

I was wondering where Esturk had been...

Yes, this topic is staying alive, I guess you say.

I always attempt to stay on topic, unless it's a futile struggle when the topic has been assimilated entirely. That's one of my top priorities.

Which is your favorite game from each trilogy?  You can skip Eden since only game is out.

Erdrick (1-3)

Heaven (4-6)

Eden (7-9)

Guest Arena Leader

In Erdrick- 3

In Heaven- 4

In Eden- 7 (so far)

I agree with sagemaster, 3 and 4.

1 - Just haven't found it's equal.

Roto trilogy: DQIII

Tenku trilogy: DQVI

Eden trilogy: never played one but as there is only one, I guess it would be DQVII, loool.