Esturk

What's the best game in the DW series?

Yeah, this place changes faster than a politicians opinion.

(This really changes the topic, but when I overlooked a mistake that Wonderslime in a post a while back... I couldn't help but write this...)

It's really been a while, and it refers to the third page on this topic...

but...

Wonderslime, your final party in Star Ocean 2 was NOT Claude, Chisato, Rena, and Noel. You spell Noel backwards, and then you're right.  :D

My final party in my first quest was ASHTON, Claude, Dias, and Rena.

Second time: Ashton, Precis, Leon, and Claude.

Third: Precis, Opera, Ernest, Rena.

Fourth: Opera, Claude, Rena, Noel.

I tried Rena, Noel, Leon, and Celine... but that didn't really work out... Noel had to attack.

:dead:

(I AM the younger brother of Wonderslime, the Star Ocean fanatic that has characters approaching LV175, and I refer to this game a lot... like my quotes!) :bigsmile:

Anyways, get back on track. I liked in particular the drakeema and the specter, after looking at dragon chaser's site. They look really great!

What did you use to make the animated gifs???  Can you e-mail it to me???

I used Corel Photo Paint to make the gif's.  HAPPY Birthday to Wonderslime, HAPPY Birthday to MetalIke,  happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday.........  To You.  You need to make a singing slime clickable with a music note or something.

http://www.geocities.com/kevrimney/monsters

Thanks Dragon Chaser :D

Actually I am planning to make a few DW2 monster gifs once I finish the DW monsters.  I'm only gonna make one for each type as you can see.  I would try to send Corel Photo paint to you but not sure how to go about it there Masterclif.  You should be able to pick it up used at a decent price somewhere.  I'm using version 7 and I believe its at 9 now so its getting on in years.  I will however try to send it if you have any ideas on how.  smaller files are no problem but a whole program?

I will begin work on those this weekend and take special care to make them far superior to the crrent gif's i've created!

Yeah... only 1000 more posts to go before this gets back to its original position on this board... get crackin', boys!

He he, needless to say my favorite series is DW III.

Too many time to say the same thing?

Having the same our world is good.

That's only DQ/DW III.

Yes, that's it :)

That IS really cool.  I remember how awesome I thought that was when I first realized that it was shaped over our world.

It's kind of a creative idea.

Hmm, I knew that the world was shaped after ours, but I didn't know that so many names mimiced them too.  I know there was Greenlad, which is Greenland.  Whenever I say it I feel like I have a stopped up nose.  :dreamy: And Zipangu was Japan.  But I didn't know about the others.

One thing I wonder about:  the Great Pit of Giaga.  Is that the approximate location of where the asteroid, that was responsible for killing all the dinosaurs and permanently tilting the earth's axis, hit? ???  :drakconf:

Nope.

That crater on earth is located right by the Yucatan peninsula in Central America.

The pit of Giaga is in central Africa, by the DWIII map.

I'll have to look it up.

Maybe Mt. Kilimanjaro is near where you throw the Sword of Gaia in, though.

Actually, you can just e-mail it.  How big is the file???  Otherways, I have a different way to do it through my website.  I would change my password, give you the new one, and then all that you would have to do is upload it.  I will then make a temp page for the file and the dl it through that.  Then I just delte the page and file and the vioalla!!!  Instant file transfer.  If any of you are wondering about the popups, I am waiting for my credit card in the mail so I know what the number is so I can pay for a month of the site.

Guest Calvin

I have been playing rpg's for quite a while.  Even though I have never played the other games in the DW series, I can tell that DW7 is a hard game to match up to.  the graphics arent so pretty, but it does have some ok cinemas.  It has an excellent story line, and an original way of gaining spells and skills.  One thing I especially liked was the town that you can build, that reminded me of one of my other favorite games Breath of Fire 2 for super nintendo.  DW7 is one of the most enjoyable rpg style games I have played so far.

So far, I haven't heard DW7's usage of moving through time being a mock of another RPG game's style.  This is one reason why I feel DW7 stands out.  Another reason would be that it's the most involving and timely quest for a major console.

No kidding...

84 hours and I'm still on the first disc...

When will it end?!?!?

Hopefully never... :)

I know when it will end... at least tonight I do!

You left Legend of Dragoon open for someone to take...

Your younger sister gave LoD to someone whom you said could have it. :angry: On ICQ (coughJerrodReaumecough)

And I lent Star Ocean to a friend. So guess what I'm stuck playing?

T-O-O

B-A-D!

:dead:

BTW Aira sucks.

Yeah!!!  Squabbling!!! :devil:

WHAT?!?

You ALREADY have Aira?!?

Holy shmuckos, boy, you've been playing a LOT!

What level are you at?

Where art thou at?

Aira is what, through 2/3rds of the game.

How is that possible?!?

I've had Aira for more than 20 hours out of my 84, and I'm still on the first disc!!!

And, NO MORE SPOILERS!!!!!  :P