All of you are wrong, it's V clearly.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, all. After quite the sojourn to central Florida, I'm back... and my baby is gone!   That's quite alright. It's time to start anew... and I'm really going to go out on a limb here:   The best g

My favorite game in the main series is Dragon Quest V, but I also really like III, IV, and XI.   In terms of ranking them to me personally: DQV DQIII DQIV DQXI

In DQV, I am probably only half way through the game.  I am taking way too long to beat this game...

On 5/18/2020 at 11:05 PM, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

DQ6 is good. DQ9 isn’t.

Did you ever get a chance to try the multiplayer? Because a lot of folks who hate on the story have never played it. It's probably the most versatile DQ game in the series, in terms of what you can do with character building, plus seemingly endless array of grotto dungeons and legacy boss battles. Not even the hard-to-come-by locked content is enough to deter this game from being great. The fact that you can replay the storyline on a friend's game in multiplayer is enough to put this above most DQ games in terms of replay value.

39 minutes ago, Liamland said:

Did you ever get a chance to try the multiplayer? Because a lot of folks who hate on the story have never played it. It's probably the most versatile DQ game in the series, in terms of what you can do with character building, plus seemingly endless array of grotto dungeons and legacy boss battles. Not even the hard-to-come-by locked content is enough to deter this game from being great. The fact that you can replay the storyline on a friend's game in multiplayer is enough to put this above most DQ games in terms of replay value.

Yes Liam, I played multiplayer several times. It didn’t change my opinion on the game.

I’ll be blunt: I just don’t like the game. Story had nothing to do with it. I’ve just never enjoyed myself when I’ve played it or tried to revisit it. It’s the only DQ game we’ve gotten that I can say I genuinely don’t like.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit