Witch Hunter Robin

Elranzer

Has anyone else here seen this anime? I know it was on Adult Swim some time ago. I really liked it, it had great characters and stuff. :P

Amon is the coolest fooking anime character I has recently seen. FEAR MY DEPLORABLE GRAMMAR!!! I love the plot, the powers, the main character ;)

Humans are fragile, they die easily

Yes Amon is perhaps the coolest anime character, in my opinion. And about Robin, don't we all :P

Apparently no one else seems to care (again)

• 1 month later...

Robin is cool because she can set things on fire and setting things on fire is cool.(at least i think so) :biggrin:

• 1 month later...

I watched several Robin episodes with my friend who is an anime nut. She has all the Robin episodes on DVD and probably like 40 - 50 Inayusha episodes on DVD as well.

I have yet to watch the whole Robin series... but from what I've seen, I enjoy watching Amon's character, Robin herself, and that bar dude, forgot his name, the one who had his son turn into a mutant witch.

Humans are fragile, they die easily

"Frailty, thy name is Human" ~Albedo.

I just felt like saying a Xenosaga quote right now.

Now back to the topic. I havn't seen this show so I can't say if it's crappy or if it is the greatest thing since sliced bread so as of now, I'll just take your word for it and just say it's okay.

The show is good but I have seen better. but let me ask you this when you herd about the factory what did you think?

I was thinking it would be evil in some way I am not going to say what it is for everyone who wants to see its sake.

Archived