The Battle Of Xanth Comments

Odin

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I gotta go re-read the whole story and then plan my next segment / actions for my character.

As the great Jedi used to say...

"Patience, my young padawans". :wink:

Edric could u give a little bit of what you are trying to to in the comments caz I am a little lost on whats happning. Other than that I love your posts i should take more time myselfe to write better.

Ahhh....

I saw you write "note: I might add more might not " in your latest post, Burn. So I was under the impression you might not want to continue. But now you tell me you want to continue, so no worries.

Sessh, I finally found my Xanth mojo back, so I know exactly where and what to go with my character. I got it all figured out now.

Hopefully this clears things up, guys. BTW where's Odin and DracoLord?

Draco is posting lol but Odin is mia again, its so hard to keep track of this guy.

and from experiances in my last story Burn likes to add on to his posts if he gets the chance. But it would be much easyer for him and us if he would just make a whole new post.

burn some of my posts are at 2-4 am lol and I have summer school so if im cought I just get kicked of the internet for a day but I bought the cpu so they cant say anything about offline stuff :)

• 2 weeks later...

um edrick Draco is on every day he just never goes anyware but the story section, and odin is back but he is ovreloaded with work and things at home that he dosnt have time to manage a story at this time so i guess its done if we ever decide to start it up again i guess 1 of us will tell you.

Archived