The Battle Of Xanth Comments

Odin

o I wanted to add I will stay on the Evil side and I plan on comming back eventually I want to find some desturbing secret or somthing like that I need to talk to Odin if he gets on tho.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as far as i can tell burn is waiting on us you are waiting on draco and oding draco is waiting on odin and i am waiting on oden. So we cant do anything untill Odin posts....

• 3 weeks later...

Hello friends ....yes it is I Odin NAd after a rade on the Alcaita camp some US soders found me in a small half filled with water whole and i am no longer MIA :) Sessh lol so whill this is on hold i thought that i could simply say ......Sessh's story will be my focus and i will start this up at teh end of that :) Peace love and shrooms!!!

I think we would all like to finish this story, I lost my phoneline so untill I get my Cabal I will have a hard time posting we can put a hold on the start of my story untill we finish this one because we were all getting into it anbd I rather liked it and I am sure everyone will agree with me.

has any one herd from Draco lately?....i have not talked to him in like .....forever lol but being MIA and all :) ...well everyone let me know if you agree with sessh and if you all do then i will start it bak up :)

I just havnt felt like posting in the stories but once u get the story going again I will start posting here again.

;) I'm not really a participant in this story but I'll say this, It's kinda interesting seeing a few names from Final Fantasy VIII as characters in this story. My only ionquiery about that is, was it just coincedental?

No its not a coincidense Odin is a big fan of FFVIII.

wait...... who is from ffvIII I never played that one......

;) Characters from FF VIII are as follows:

Zell: Hyper Active Glove user.

Irvine: Galbedia Garden Student. (Reminds me of the Crock Hunter)

Anyways, Odin has some good RPG taste that's for sure. :thumbsup:

well, uim got going to Dubble post so draco better post soon caz I want this to get roling again but sence it looks like Draco is to lazy to post anyone in this current story can join my new story just make a character and pm me.

I don't know what odin is trying to do with the book so because he didnt tell us how it works im going to take the liberty and say just make somthing up for it , Edric and burn you need to get moving, and Odin better not go MIA again.

ok Edric is out of the story i guess, I pm him numrous times and got no responce so this tells me he is done with the story. Burn get moving and post somthing.

;) I think it might be partially my fault Erdrick isn't posting in the story. He's been busy fighting like crazy in the arena. And participating in several debate topics on the other forums in case you're wondering why he hasn't ben posting.

I got your PM's Sessh.

But I don't know if I can participate again in this story because of people coming and going. I'd be more than happy to participate in stories if people stuck to it, and not go MIA for weeks or months without even saying hello or whatever to let us know they're alive.

Its not just you Odin. I just need more participation and people who are willing to stay with the story.

I've done some "co-operative" sci-fi stories at Apolyton, and people there still remain devoted to the story even if they can't write story segments. They post once a week or so in the discussion threads to say hello, stop by, let people know they're alive, etc.

If we were to do the same in here, I'd be more than happy to continue writing for my character in this story.

Archived