The Battle Of Xanth Comments

Odin

So everyone knows I added my magic to my character profile in the signups

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok burn first Irvine is not from earth he doesnt even know what it is. Second he is from 1940s so even if he was on earth you could mention the first George Bush and he would think its some plant named George. Finally third these aliens are no where near earth they are across the universe on the planet of Xanth. This is not Men In Black its the Battle of Xanth.

Ok Burn I told you and everyone that i would be willing to work with you as long as you talked about things with me and folowed my rules. First off rule # 5. Read about all Chars before you us them in your post. Irvine is not from earth, like Draco said. Also rule# 7. Make your posts at least 20 lines long. If they are any shorter they are more then likely unneeded. it does not have to be 20 lines but about 17-20 there not that hard to follow man if you dont follow all my rules and dont ask about things i will be forced to remove you from the story. Anothing thing is i am having compalaints that people dont know what you are trying to say please try and keep it vlear remember we all have to know exactly what you are saying. Everyone else sems to follow my rules and i cant just make them and let you break them. i dont want to remove you but rules are there for teh fact that thay are needed to make everything flow smothly. Burn i think that you could do decent post but you have to put some work into them and some imaginenation.

I'd like to know the relative time periods all your characters are from, in relation to Earth Years.

For instance, my character is from 2018 AD, Sami is likely from 2002 - 2004 AD, Irvine is from 1940's AD, etc.

I'd like these points of reference so I'll have a better grasp of where and what everbody is coming from.

Well first we are all from the same time just the stages of our planets technology have been explained by telling what year earth would have that same technology. As for your question my character Duo is from a planet that is in probably the 2050-2100s. But like I said really we are all from the same year just that each planet didn't start at the same time and also have a different method of measuring time.

Well first we are all from the same time just the stages of our planets technology have been explained by telling what year earth would have that same technology. As for your question my character Duo is from a planet that is in probably the 2050-2100s. But like I said really we are all from the same year just that each planet didn't start at the same time and also have a different method of measuring time.

Thanks, man.

However, my character came from the future as opposed to Sami.

Sami originated from 2000 - 2004 AD in Earth (due to her comments about Bush being her current president).

But my character originates from 2018 AD Earth, when Bush isn't president. However, Rand might not originate from that time period at all, as will be revealed in my planned story arc for my character.

I can try and write up something over the weekend.

Sorry i have not posted this weekend i had to work on a mothers day Gift. I will post later to night about 10:30-11:30 pm Central time for those of you that live other places.

I Also wanted to tell every one that i am enjoying everyones posts and i think that this story will be a rgeat one we all have great Ideas and imaginations. I also wanted to say that in the near future there will be more ops to post your own thing like Edrick you can post as much as you need to until you meet with us. As well as every one can post in th main story if they have any good ideas just dont through the story out of plan and follow the rules i trust that you can do that :) just read everyones post and understand where teh story is going :) well until i post to night have a great day.

Edric can u plz tell whos talking to make it easyer to follow.

Like this

Ederic: who are you

Sessh: a friend

yah get my point?

other than that The post is fine.

Ok eveyone i finaly posted sorry it took so long but i have had to work on a report for school. But its all posted read it and then finished with the fillers of what your special powers are . try to make it as closr to 20 lines as posable 15 and up but just so everyone can know what your are and to make the story move one it should kick in here in the next week :) SUMMER IS HERE baby HELL Yea.

Burn you have till sat night to post or i will have to post for you:) thank you have a nice day:) its said to say that sessh will be leaving us for a while:( but he plans on returning :) well ...Peace up A town

Hmm... I've never heard of a sword type named khan.

The only Khan I know of is the Khan dynasty, Genghis Khan, and related stuff.

Are you talking about a katana?

I was wondering y you couldnt be more orignal with weapons im using guns instead of swords and my claws dont have any powers thair just sharp but do you really need to use the same swords?

I was wondering y you couldnt be more orignal with weapons im using guns instead of swords and my claws dont have any powers thair just sharp but do you really need to use the same swords?

give me a crafty name and Ill change it, I did drop the knifes, the demon and just about every other thing

Sess, I'm following standard writing styles whenever I write any kind of fiction story, real life or internet based.

In books, they don't have characters talk like this;

(name): blah blah blah

(name): yadda yadda yadda

I'm an aspiring writer, so I'm refining my writing skills and talent. I try to keep a high standard of writing, so not to make my plots, characters, or methods of writing corny.

I'll keep writing like this, just like Stephen King, Danielle Steel, Harry Turtledove, etc.

Yes but Edrick we write in a play format. And if you read any play they do give the char. name before they speak. an author does not need to be good at just writing in a standard book form but in many forms.

Archived