The Battle Of Xanth Comments

Odin

Ok First off You fallow my rules and and my guide lines and everyone will be peachy hunky doory.

Rules and Guide Lines

1. NO I MEAN NO SPAM ANYWHERE IN MY TOPICS!

2. Post at least once a week, and if you might have a problem let me know. Be it a PM, AIM, ICQ, or E-mail just let me know whats going on.

3. We are all on the same team. There will be NO trying to out do the others.

4. If asked not to mess with an Idea someone is working on by god DON'T.

5. Read about all Chars before you us them in your post.

6. Do not make up history for any char. Do not change the history of your own after the first 2 days of creation wthout my permition, or being told by me.

7. Make your posts at least 20 lines long. If they are any shorter they are more then likely unneeded.

8. Try and keep the story withen reason, if you doubt it don't post it.

9. DID I SAY NO SPAM YET!!!!!

10. And last everyone have fun and be creative thats what its all about.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6. Do not make up history for any char. Do not change the history of your own after the first 2 days of creation wthout my permition, or being told by me.

For my character, he will discover his past upon exploring Xanth, so the history of my character will need to be modified somewhat, as he learns more about his past.

I was wondering about one idea, Odin.

I was thinking about an device left by the Ancients on Xanth somehow transports my character to that world (after being chased by the two men). The device uses a different mode of transportation than the magic used by the two men. It will transport Rand to the close proximity of the other adventurers and the mysterious man. (Within several hundred feet) Then my character will meet up with them, and then the mysterious man will start commenting on the battle or great evil.

By doing this, this will allow me to work a bit with my character finding out about his true heritage, by finding remnants of ruins, magic, technology, etc. left by the Ancients.

I thought it'd be interesting in a epic kind of sense.

Edrick Stuff like that is fine :) i just apreciate that you asked first thats all i ask. I just made these rules b/c somepeople like to make things up as they go.

I'm on Xanth waiting now so everyone thats gonna join please do it fast so we can actually start up the plot.

P.S. I don't mean to sound pushy but I'm really excited about this story.

Gotcha. I need to type my post up in MS Word. So I won't lose it if my computer crashes.

It inexpliciably restarts itself sometimes, but ONLY when I'm on the internet.

I trashed my character and It will be remade at a later time along with a new post to show me joining in the story. also no need to wait for me I will meat up with everyone at a later time.

Something bad happen in real life, Sesshomaru?

Like a break-up, got fired from a job, get in a fight with your best friend, or what?

at some of the early points in ua I runed it so if any others might connect sami with others so it doesnt happen, and I do well with like maby 14-up but it will be hard to keep each post in the story 20 lines, I would still have 20 lines if neccery

I don't want to step on anyone's toes, upset anyone, or hurt anyone...

but sometimes I have a hard time following Burn_the_thief's posts. I have difficulty understanding SOME of his sentences since they sometimes are disjointed and not make sense.

Odin, I'll post my next section.

The general idea would be that Rand finds one of these underground cave towns that Zell talked about, while he explores the strange caverns he found himself in after the elevator thing.

Then Rand will try to figure out what's going on.

Then in a bit, he could meet up with Zell's party when they go to the caves or something.

How does that sound, Odin? Please let me know ASAP so I can start writing.

Yea man thats cool man go for it......Now then for those of you that are wandering about wht you wanna do ....Edrick is doing it right just post your ideas and more then likely i will go with it , unless its just off the wall...

Actually from the way Odin talks at school eventually all the characters special abilities turn into magic. So everyone should think of a way to have their abilities evolve into a form of magic.

To be honest, I'm not sure what type of magic my character will possess.

First of all, he doesn't have any special armor, computer brains, laser blades, etc.

Second, he is an engineer and ligunist, with an understanding of Quantum Physics.

Third, he is one of the Ancients, the people that built Atlantis, as well as being the people that spawned countless legends.

Well Edirck you can have teh Magic to manipulate time. Like slowing enemies down and speeding us up kinda thing:)

and burn i basicly gave you ability to hve any magic you want. the only thing is that you can have one that you master. one that you have half way mastered and one that is kinda iffy

wind 100%

fire 50%

water 10-15%

Archived