Dai: A Hero's Bonds Releasing September 28

Woodus

Oh yeah, good point, I hadn't thought about that :)

• Like 1

I would be well and truly shocked if this game makes it beyond 8 months in the US. I’m sure there is just a small minority of anime-only fans that could be drawn into playing this game when there are so many anime gachas out there already for more well known properties. The more reliable audience, franchise fans, will probably lack confidence in the niche of a niche that is the Dragon Quest anime considering one DQ mobile game ended service recently and that tied more directly into the overall series. Plus, any DQ fans who want to play a gacha will probably already have their hands full with Tact and won’t abandon it for a game based on the anime.

I’m just concerned that having too many failures in the mobile market might negatively impact SE’s willingness to bring over the more obscure spin-offs in the future.

I’m just concerned that having too many failures in the mobile market might negatively impact SE’s willingness to bring over the more obscure spin-offs in the future.

But do we really neeeeeeeeed obscure mobile titles?

Pre-registered and gonna give it the old college try! It'll be good to play it from the get-go.

• Like 1