Episode #039 - Dragon Quest 35th Anniversary Live Show Reactions

Join: @Plattym3 and @Liamland as we navigate the highs and lows with a live recording of our reactions to the DQ35th anniversary news event. Our largest group to date on a single episode of Slime Time, featuring @Brother Jaybird, @Bluestar, @YangustheLegendaryBandit, @Pendy, @AustNerevar, @Bururian and the man, himself: @Woodus!

https://anchor.fm/dqslimetime/episodes/Episode-039---Dragon-Quest-35th-Anniversary-Live-Show-Reactions-e11lu76

• Like 1

This was fun. I don't usually watch or listen to corporate announcements or events anyway, so the chaos of this cracked me up.

Wait, I was in this?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

This was fun. I don't usually watch or listen to corporate announcements or events anyway, so the chaos of this cracked me up.

The slime vodka helped :)

• Like 1

I don't think alcohol helped me at all

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It was organized chaos and I thank @Brother Jaybird at one point for stopping and calling out to the folks who hadn't gotten much say in yet. The true heartbreak was in listening and later relistening to that Dragon Quest X promo where we thought we were getting it. I do want to thank DQ for the sheer excitement of that moment, though, before they ripped our hearts out. @Pendy totally called it, right there, too!

The highlight was definitely the DQIII HD-2D remake.

I wasn't much excited about the erasers game. The DQXII news was just a logo and some vague information about it being more adult. And even Treasures didn't really explain much about what the gameplay was going to be. But DQIII HD-2D still looks amazing.

• Like 1

I wasn't much excited about the erasers game. The DQXII news was just a logo and some vague information about it being more adult. And even Treasures didn't really explain much about what the gameplay was going to be. But DQIII HD-2D still looks amazing.

WHAT, HOW ARE YOU NOT EXCITED FOR MATCH 3 & VAGUE GAME DESCRIPTIONS!? 08cf61b9b150766e0f312ce2f729ef8a.jpg227603c8c6ef97f1ea7e0552324c0b1b.jpg
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Liamland said:

The highlight was definitely the DQIII HD-2D remake.

I will definitely agree with that, I am curious what the Treasures gameplay will be like as well, wish they would have shown a bit more of what that entails as well as 12

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

WHAT, HOW ARE YOU NOT EXCITED FOR MATCH 3 & VAGUE GAME DESCRIPTIONS!? 08cf61b9b150766e0f312ce2f729ef8a.jpg227603c8c6ef97f1ea7e0552324c0b1b.jpg

"Dost thou even Quest?!"