It says I've been a member of The Den since 2011, which, I guess is true. Although I've been reading the forums for 20+ years. I'm maybe not the best member, I tend to fade in and out every couple of months or so, but I always come back. The community on here is way chill and I appreciate it greatly.

I recently went back to an old forum I haven't used in awhile and started going through another one for a new interest, I gotta say, just in design and effort, @woodus is killing it.

I also am on Reddit often and I do like it but sometimes the flow of info is too broad and it's impossible to search. Another plus for old school forums.

That's about it. Kinda random I guess, but maybe the expectation of big DQ things to come with the 35th anniversary video has me thinking nostalgically. Also with the thin times we've had to endure with DQ in the past, the promise of phat content is exciting.

Thank you.

• Like 4

Thank you and glad you enjoy the forums, guess that means it is money well spent :) And all the members who visit make the place what it is

• Like 4

I couldn’t agree more. It’s the perfect environment for those used to old style forums. I also agree on the Reddit front. While I do subscribe to a few gaming and DQ related subreddits, they tend to be a little overly-inundated and certainly don’t have a personal feel like this forum does. 

• Like 3
I couldn’t agree more. It’s the perfect environment for those used to old style forums. I also agree on the Reddit front. While I do subscribe to a few gaming and DQ related subreddits, they tend to be a little overly-inundated and certainly don’t have a personal feel like this forum does. 
There's really nowhere else you can come back to a few hours or a day or two later and continue the same conversation!
  • Like 3

As Platty says, this is our little slice of the internet. It’s a pretty chill place.

• Like 3
As Platty says, this is our little slice of the internet. It’s a pretty chill place.
Oh my swirls, is it ever. Never change, Den!
  • Like 2

I'm barely around these days with work and raising a kid. I bought DQ11 S version for PC, and got back into it a bit so I decided to take another visit here.

• Like 4
I'm barely around these days with work and raising a kid. I bought DQ11 S version for PC, and got back into it a bit so I decided to take another visit here.
Glad yous stopped in!
  • Like 1