WTB Cut Vinyl King Slime Sticker(s)

I just bought a blue Ford Flex with a silver roof and my wife dubbed it King Slime. I've been going through a bunch of sites looking for cut vinyl stickers and can't find any although I thought I saw them in the past. I was hoping someone might have a lead before I have to make a vector file and get custom ones.

247551668_KingSlimeFlex2.png.336a535ae8288a180cdb8a3e97ae5c89.png

My second oldest hadn't looked over his shoulder yet, hahahaha...

• Like 1

Very cool, though I have not seen anything like that, I would say your best bet would be to create them :)

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Woodus said:

Very cool, though I have not seen anything like that, I would say your best bet would be to create them :)

That is what I was afraid of. Thank you!

If I get it done, I'll maybe order extra and post them up here.

Also, sorry for the post in the wrong section, should have been under "Items Wanted"

I moved the topic. Not sure if these will help, but I took the King Slime image I had and converted to 3 different EPS files (with different complexity in gradients)

King Slime Various Shadings High.eps King Slime Various Shadings Low.eps King Slime Various Shadings Medium.eps

• Like 1

Ahh I see now, I misunderstood what you were trying to do, you wanted the "stick family" style. I thought you were trying to do like a full color bumper sticker type.

Very cool :thumbsup:

• Like 1