How to connect to Internet on DQM2 with Citra?

Alright, I want to connect to the internet, but I'm playing on Citra, and it seems like it doesn't want to connect. The statue says the connection is good, but when I try to load it, it goes on forever. Does anyone here know how to fix this? Sorry if this is off topic. Also, I have tried connecting using a Citra room, but nothing changes.

Edit: Also just came across a new issue. I can't connect to Streetpass Battle, since when I try to, it says I've failed to create Streetpass data. However, I've actually already opened it once normally, and I had set it up. Once I left the menu, it asked for me to create it again, but it wouldn't work. Anyone know how to fix this issue as well?

image.thumb.png.527dcb47f18525839c52ecc242d59584.png

Edited by MrHoudini05
Found another problem.

Online multiplayer isn't really a thing with Citra from what I understand. If you want to play online you'll need to hack a 3DS and put the patch on there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Alright, I want to connect to the internet, but I'm playing on Citra, and it seems like it doesn't want to connect. The statue says the connection is good, but when I try to load it, it goes on forever. Does anyone here know how to fix this? Sorry if this is off topic. Also, I have tried connecting using a Citra room, but nothing changes.
Edit: Also just came across a new issue. I can't connect to Streetpass Battle, since when I try to, it says I've failed to create Streetpass data. However, I've actually already opened it once normally, and I had set it up. Once I left the menu, it asked for me to create it again, but it wouldn't work. Anyone know how to fix this issue as well?
image.thumb.png.527dcb47f18525839c52ecc242d59584.png
It's not possible. Citra can't connect to Nintendo servers.