Feels good to be posting on an old-school forum again. It's been an age since I was active on one. I used to spend a lot of time in ye olde Enix forums.

Currently 150ish hours into my first playthrough of DQXIs with super strong enemies. Also playing DQVI for the first time when my wife isn't available to watch XI. She'd kill me if she missed any story stuff :)

• Like 5
Feels good to be posting on an old-school forum again. It's been an age since I was active on one. I used to spend a lot of time in ye olde Enix forums.
Currently 150ish hours into my first playthrough of DQXIs with super strong enemies. Also playing DQVI for the first time when my wife isn't available to watch XI. She'd kill me if she missed any story stuff
Enix you say? Maybe you remember@Liamland
  • Like 1
On 4/24/2021 at 8:34 PM, Vyse of Arcadia said:

Currently 150ish hours into my first playthrough of DQXIs with super strong enemies. Also playing DQVI for the first time when my wife isn't available to watch XI. She'd kill me if she missed any story stuff :)

Welcome! Yeah, this is one of the few places that feels like an old-school gaming forum.  It’s pretty amazing how long some of the players here have been active. 

This community is also unique in that we tend to have relatively no drama. I am a huge advocate for the feel of the den. I never want it to go away!

On 4/24/2021 at 11:34 PM, Vyse of Arcadia said:

Welcome! What was your handle on the old Enix Forums? Remember our old admin Nob? Dwaine and I recently video-interviewed him on Dragon's Den's Slime Time  podcast.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, cprmauldin said:

It’s pretty amazing how long some of the players here have been active.

Nice way of saying we are old ;)🤣

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Woodus said:

Nice way of saying we are old ;)🤣

Just talking about Dragon Quest over our morning porridge at the nursing home. 

• Like 1

Ha nice :thumbsup:

14 hours ago, Liamland said:

Welcome! What was your handle on the old Enix Forums? Remember our old admin Nob? Dwaine and I recently video-interviewed him on Dragon's Den's Slime Time  podcast.

I think it was also Vyse of Arcadia. I think I've been using this handle since, jeez, over 20 years ago. I would have joined the Enix forums shortly after the release of Dragon Warrior VII in 2001. Glad you bring up Slime Time, I just started listening after I thought to myself, "I wonder if there's a DQ podcast." I've been aware of the Dragon's Den for years, but I've always treated it as a source for ringtones and notification sounds :)

11 hours ago, cprmauldin said:

Just talking about Dragon Quest over our morning porridge at the nursing home. 

Chewing is for suckers.

• Like 1