Well, we began. My wife and I started DQX on the Switch. Turns out she's the first Amanda ( アマンダ)  in the DQX world. Naturally the brother is named after me and I turned out to be a dufus that burns good beans with shitty alchemy. Oh joy.

Once we set up a JP SE account and get some Yen cards or the like I hope to meet up online.

Might be awhile, and take getting used to, but I think this'll be a great time that is LONG overdue.

1 minute ago, redneckpride4ever said:

Edited by redneckpride4ever
  • Like 1

Welcome to DQX!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Anyone know of an item guide? We've managed to learn menu navigation well enough, translation of of the story is plenty clear using a camera app. All we need really is a list of items and spells so we know what's what.

3 hours ago, redneckpride4ever said:

Anyone know of an item guide? We've managed to learn menu navigation well enough, translation of of the story is plenty clear using a camera app. All we need really is a list of items and spells so we know what's what.

Hi! 

first of all, there is no really list for Items i know.. just stuff like this: https://dragonquest.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Dragon_Quest_X_healing_items

you can just, press  X on ya Switch controller when you are in the item menu, you will see the icon of each item! :)

spells for ya class work a little bit different, the last skill tree is ya Class skill tree, the others are just weapon skilltrees.

when you change a class, you get all the passives, and some active skills in the other class when you skill the class tree..

you cant really bad skill or something like that, just take a weapon that you like and give it a shot!

and level the other jobs as well, so you get nice passive buffs and stuff!
sry for my bad englisch... but i hope it helped! :)

• Like 1