What are some decent bite-sized RPGs y'all enjoy?  Those one you can pick up and beat in a weekend or just a week.  Ten hours or less

RPGFan got me interested in giving Crimson Shroud on the 3DS a try as the panel said it's mainly 6ish hours to finish.

In the past I've enjoyed Rollers of the Realm on Vita and Kingdom Item Shop on 3DS.  I believe my clear time on Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed & Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight (both on Vita) were also right at or just minutes over 10 hours. Of course there's the original Dragon Quest.

Off the top of my head, Undertale is a pretty short one (though not as fun if you know the premise, which you probably do), as is the demo sequel Deltarune. There's also Child of Light,which I played (not completed but I hear it's short) and though was pretty good. Other than those, yeah there's really a market gap for short and sweet RPGs. Umm.. I can probably beat Pokemon Red in a bit over 10 hours?

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

Off the top of my head, Undertale is a pretty short one (though not as fun if you know the premise, which you probably do), as is the demo sequel Deltarune. There's also Child of Light,which I played (not completed but I hear it's short) and though was pretty good. Other than those, yeah there's really a market gap for short and sweet RPGs. Umm.. I can probably beat Pokemon Red in a bit over 10 hours?

Beat Undertale, it wasn't for me, thus I'll pass on Deltarune.

Child of Light!!!!  Yeah, that was excellent.  Right around that 10 hour mark, you're correct.  Oh, anything by Zeboyd is pretty much there too: Chuthlu Saves Christmas and Cosmic Star Heroine for example.

• Like 1

South Park: The Stick of Truth is just a little over 10 hours, could probably take 12-15 total to complete if you meticulously follow a guide for item locations.

• Like 2
South Park: The Stick of Truth is just a little over 10 hours, could probably take 12-15 total to complete if you meticulously follow a guide for item locations.
I gotta just bite the bullet on that one. I've only heard good things.

It’s incredibly easy, but the appeal is getting to roam around South Park and talk to a vast array of characters and see all the references to the show up to the point before the game came out. So I’m guessing the reason it’s not all that hard is because I think they made the game with the intentions for any South Park fan to be able to play it. On the highest difficulty, I still had no issues. The bosses were also pretty fun in how ridiculous some of them are. Think of it like a full season of South Park basically.

• Like 1