Dragon Quest Rivals - Translation Documents

Woodus

dqrivals.png

Thank you to Hirunoshi for the huge amount of translated info for Dragon Quest Rivals in PDF format, from gameplay guides to card pack translations.

I have all of the files listed on this page - https://www.woodus.com/den/games/dqrivals/translation-docs.php

• Like 1

This is magnificent! Not only is every card preserved, but it is essentially a guide too!

Yes it is very comprehensive :thumbsup:

12 hours ago, jay said:

This is magnificent! Not only is every card preserved, but it is essentially a guide too!

Thank you! That's definitely what I was going for when I first started... oh my, that's about two years ago, time sure flies :P
I'm really glad I have the opportunity to share it with the DQ community. Rivals may be ending soon, but the memories will remain as long as everything the game offered to the players is well preserved! Unfortunately that's a bit tricky with the dubbing work, but at least all the artworks (and heck I love what they did with the artstyle) will be available to anyone :)

• Like 4

On 4/16/2021 at 2:04 PM, Hirunoshi said:

Thank you! That's definitely what I was going for when I first started... oh my, that's about two years ago, time sure flies :P
I'm really glad I have the opportunity to share it with the DQ community. Rivals may be ending soon, but the memories will remain as long as everything the game offered to the players is well preserved! Unfortunately that's a bit tricky with the dubbing work, but at least all the artworks (and heck I love what they did with the artstyle) will be available to anyone :)

This is... amazing!  I played for a dozen or so hours last summer.  With this... I'd have played a whole lot more!!!

Does the Adventure Mode have an end?  A final boss?

The final chapter for Adventure Mode should be released around the end of the month!
The game staff didn't really go into details about this, but the did mention this new addition will serve as the conclusion of the single-player experience and I fully expect them to add some sort of final boss, considering it was hinted at since the very first chapter :P

• Like 1

Cool, keep us posted :)

The last big update just dropped! The new expansion pack features only 8 new cards, but its theme is pretty dope (boss rush)!
The final chapter for the Adventure Mode is also available, together with the re-runs of a lot of stuff from the boss challenges.
The translation for the the new stuff is ready as well, I'm just waiting for them to release the updated text for some cards in order to give Woodus the revised files :)
By the way, be sure to check the Shop section! It's been updated with a lot of neat stuff that makes much more lenient to get legend rares from card packs

• Like 2