[Spoiler] Is this canon ?

Hi everyone, so I was wondering about something. Is the fourth sword of light (the supreme sword of light) canon ?

First for me what I mean by "fourth sword of light" is the supreme sword of light that you forge in the second timeline. The other being :

1) Original sword of light timeline 1-> Sword of Shadows,

2) The Sword of light that you forge with your friends -> destroyed when coming back in time

3) Original sword of light timeline 2-> that you put back into Yggdrasil heart, then picked by the heroes of the original trilogy.

4) The Second sword of light that you forge with your friend -> Can be turned into the supreme Sword of Light with the fun size forge

Because as far as I remember, it's not mentioned anywhere that you actually craft it back in the second timeline. It's hinted that you're mainly using the original sword of light. So what actually happened to it? Is it canon or does 11 just keep it in his cave never to be used again ?

Edited by Yross
  • Yross changed the title to [Spoiler] Is the fourth sword of light canon ?

Not reading the post because I don't want more spoilers but the topic title itself is. I don't mean to impose, but for the sake of others would you consider being more vague in your title?

12 hours ago, Yross said:

Hi everyone, so I was wondering about something. Is the fourth sword of light (the supreme sword of light) canon ?

First for me what I mean by "fourth sword of light" is the supreme sword of light that you forge in the second timeline. The other being :

1) Original sword of light timeline 1-> Sword of Shadows,

2) The Sword of light that you forge with your friends -> destroyed when coming back in time

3) Original sword of light timeline 2-> that you put back into Yggdrasil heart, then picked by the heroes of the original trilogy.

4) The Second sword of light that you forge with your friend -> Can be turned into the supreme Sword of Light with the fun size forge

Because as far as I remember, it's not mentioned anywhere that you actually craft it back in the second timeline. It's hinted that you're mainly using the original sword of light. So what actually happened to it? Is it canon or does 11 just keep it in his cave never to be used again ?

Hard to say. I would guess since you can make it, it becomes the signature sword for 11’s hero, sort of like how the original was one for Erdwin. Essentially it becomes “canon” because you made it a reality.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Like 2
  • Yross changed the title to [Spoiler] Is this canon ?
8 hours ago, Erdrick The Hero said:

Not reading the post because I don't want more spoilers but the topic title itself is. I don't mean to impose, but for the sake of others would you consider being more vague in your title?

Sure thing.

8 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Hard to say. I would guess since you can make it, it becomes the signature sword for 11’s hero, sort of like how the original was one for Erdwin. Essentially it becomes “canon” because you made it a reality.

Yeah maybe, it's just that the sword is not mentioned in the game (contrary to the original). And it's method of making is not part of the main story of act 3 (hammer from the horse race, key from the hotto story, orichalcum from the battleground,...).