Dragon Quest Rivals closing soon.

Today, it was announced that, like Stars, Dragon Quest Rivals will be shutting down later this year. Specifically July 5th. There will be one last card update later this month, and players will get 1200G (enough for 5 packs) every day from now until then.

As you know.  I've been playing Rivals almost daily for a little over 2 years,  so I'm personally upset by the news...

This sucks. This is the ONE mobile game that I wish would've got an US release. I enjoyed my time with it last summer. Guess people need their click click and autoplay games more than real games.

• Like 1

It sucks man.  That was.my most played switch gamr. Hahaha. I just hope all that card art gets preserved somewhere. 

• Like 1

I have a bunch of the cards here, hopefully the group that was able to rip them can get the rest of them

https://www.woodus.com/den/games/dqrivals/battlecards.php?tp=card

This made me quite sad and yet so grateful to the game, thinking back on how much it is and will ever be dear to me.

April marks 2 years I've been doing translations and guides for everything the game offered, and overall 3 years of me playing it.
I'm not sure to what extent this was known to the dedicated groups on other platforms, but since I want everything that was done to be preserved for the DQ community, I would be glad to share everything I worked on here on Dragon's Den as well. I have the translation files for every set released and guides for pretty much every mode in the game, and I will cover the stuff that will come in the next three months, mainly the expansion pack for the latest set that should drop in about a month or so. Since the game is reaching its deadline I would be inclined to believe there will be no more banlists and thus the cardtext won't be subject to further changes, making it the "final" version. Feel free to contact me if you want to discuss anything about it (I recently made a Twitter account as well because of other translation projects I'm working on, same nickname so it should be easy to spot) and thank you for your time, I sincerely hope there were as many people who played and loved the game, maybe even thanks to the translation work, as the hours of incredible fun the game provided me with.

• Like 3

I would take anything you had to offer, thank you  :)