Dragon Quest Monsters 2: Fan translation IS DONE!

@Plattym3

You're ****ing amazing. Thank you a ton for posting this news here. Dragon Quest Monsters is my favorite. Easily beating out Pokemon. I grew up on this series just like Pokemon. It's what got my 9 year old self into DQ, and it was the original version of this game no less. I've been waiting on a new Monsters title for almost ten years. I can't wait to sink a ton of time into this game, man. I'm gonna have a blast with this.

[mention=6859]Plattym3[/mention]
You're ****ing amazing. Thank you a ton for posting this news here. Dragon Quest Monsters is my favorite. Easily beating out Pokemon. I grew up on this series just like Pokemon. It's what got my 9 year old self into DQ, and it was the original version of this game no less. I've been waiting on a new Monsters title for almost ten years. I can't wait to sink a ton of time into this game, man. I'm gonna have a blast with this.
I don't always know a ton about any one game in DQ, I definitely don't run DQH bosses over and over, but I try to keep a tiny finger all around a bunch of different projects to help spread the word.

This too is my favorite monster collecting game ever (the GBC one). Heck, I sunk 11 hours into this already over the weekend, I'm loving it.
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

I don't always know a ton about any one game in DQ, I definitely don't run DQH bosses over and over, but I try to keep a tiny finger all around a bunch of different projects to help spread the word.

This too is my favorite monster collecting game ever (the GBC one). Heck, I sunk 11 hours into this already over the weekend, I'm loving it.

You're doing God's work then for the DQ community. I heard about this translation project years ago, but thought it was dead in the water. I got it last night, and sunk a few hours into it already. The only problem is with Citra running at 0 FPS for a few seconds while it tries to load a cutscene. Aside from that, everything looks fine. I was having such a nostalgic fit last night it made me happy.

• Like 1
You're doing God's work then for the DQ community. I heard about this translation project years ago, but thought it was dead in the water. I got it last night, and sunk a few hours into it already. The only problem is with Citra running at 0 FPS for a few seconds while it tries to load a cutscene. Aside from that, everything looks fine. I was having such a nostalgic fit last night it made me happy.
Which version of Citra are you running? The most current one?

There's a recommended version for this game in one of my threads. Let me find that.